Aller au contenu
mike Goyette

Toronto pro hockey spring shootout

Messages recommandés

du 26 au 28 avril aura lieu le prestigieux pro hockey spring shootout . Le Canadien Mtl Metro sera présent et voici l'horaire très relevé à ce tournoi en round robin :

Vendredi

11:00 MM canadians vs Matthew Barnaby hockey ( NY State )

16:00 Toronto Bulldogs ( équipe Pré Brick ) vs MM Canadians

Samedi

10:15 toronto Pro hockey ( équipe Pré Brick ) vs MM Canadians

17:45 MM Canadians vs Stallions Titans Gold

*** bonne chance à toutes les équipes

du 26 au 28 avril aura lieu le prestigieux pro hockey spring shootout . Le Canadien Mtl Metro sera présent et voici l'horaire très relevé à ce tournoi en round robin :

Vendredi

11:00 MM canadians vs Matthew Barnaby hockey ( NY State )

16:00 Toronto Bulldogs ( équipe Pré Brick ) vs MM Canadians

Samedi

10:15 toronto Pro hockey ( équipe Pré Brick ) vs MM Canadians

17:45 MM Canadians vs Stallions Titans Gold

*** bonne chance à toutes les équipes

I know for sure that I will be there for the last one! I hear the rumours there might be some surprises for that game from what I heard!

Tony

J'ai oublié ma prédiction !!!! Je met un vieux deux finale

Canadiens Montreal Metro vs Toronto Bulldogs

J'accote ton vieux deux :wink: bien hâte de voir le duel québécois du samedi soir!!

:lol:

J'ai oublié ma prédiction !!!! Je met un vieux deux finale

Canadiens Montreal Metro vs Toronto Bulldogs

J'accote ton vieux deux :wink: bien hâte de voir le duel québécois du samedi soir!!

:lol:

Tu mets un deux avec moi ou contre ma prediction ?

Je mettrais pas une cenne noire contre ton offensive mais j'espérais voir une finale stallions vs ch!! :wink: j'aurais du regarder la formule du tournoi avant :mrgreen:

Les stallions devront affronter une des 3 pré brick en demi pour espérer se rendre en finale!!!! :lol:

Bonne chance au 2 formation Québécoise!!!

Je mettrais pas une cenne noire contre ton offensive mais j'espérais voir une finale stallions vs ch!! :wink: j'aurais du regarder la formule du tournoi avant :mrgreen:

Les stallions devront affronter une des 3 pré brick en demi pour espérer se rendre en finale!!!! :lol:

yes, good luck !

I don't want to be disrespectful, but this is a serious tournament. It would be an achievement for either of the Quebec teams to make it to the final... Max, the odds of both teams making it all the way are very slim... The Stallions, will be missing their stars in the back and up front - I was told they will be playing with the Quebec 03 Brick team. Without their two top guys, I doubt they will be as competitive as they were in previous years !

G-C

yes, good luck !

I don't want to be disrespectful, but this is a serious tournament. It would be an achievement for either of the Quebec teams to make it to the final... Max, the odds of both teams making it all the way are very slim... The Stallions, will be missing their stars in the back and up front - I was told they will be playing with the Quebec 03 Brick team. Without their two top guys, I doubt they will be as competitive as they were in previous years !

G-C

Who are you? another torontoian, trying to crash here. Dude a team is played with 5 players on the ice last I checked.Stallions will surprise you my friend, super stars or not this team is built back to front!

Maybe you should go back on N54!

Tony

Je c tout the last tournament in Toronto with all the best teams at King of the Ring we won the final against the Stallions !! Two teams from Montreal in final !! And at the Meltdown we played Total red hockey in final and took a beating ! I aknowledge that there is not only one good 04 team in Montreal !!!! Trust me there will be at least one team from Montreal making the final at Toronto spring shootout next sunday ! On y croit !

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant