Aller au contenu
LUCIC

Stallions 2004 Elite CHAMPIONS in Toronto's Invitational tournament

Messages recommandés

Stallions Team 2004 Elite with there unbelievable talent, Won this Year's Toronto Invitational

I would like to congratulate the Coaching Staff, and our Head Coach Joey Rip who's an unbelievable coach.

I would like to congratulate a really great group of parents who made this possible!

Stallions Elites 2004 have seem to do what most Quebec teams couldn't do in the last 4 years.

Congratulations Stallions 2004 Elite for bringing home this  big Prize.

Tony

Bravo pour votre championnat!

Est-ce qu'on peut savoir qu'elles équipes étaient présentes? Soit le nombre d'équipes, le nom des équipes et les résultats?

Merci à l'avance et encore bravo.

Bravo pour votre championnat!

Est-ce qu'on peut savoir qu'elles équipes étaient présentes? Soit le nombre d'équipes, le nom des équipes et les résultats?

Merci à l'avance et encore bravo.

The tournament featured the 5 teams, namely the 3 time defending Brick Champions Toronto Bulldogs Brick, Boston Jr Bruins Brick, USA Essentials, DHI Octane, & the Stallions Elite. After the round robin  where everyone played everyone, the teams finished as follows;

1- Jr Bruins Brick

2- Toronto Bulldogs Brick

3- Stallions Elite

4- USA Essentials

5- DHI Octane

Sundays Results

Semi-Finals1: Jr Bruins Brick 7- USA Essentials 2

Semi-Finals2: Stallions Elite 3 - Toronto Bulldogs Brick 2

Finals: Stallions Elite 4 - Jr Bruins Brick 3 in 2nd OT.

With proper coaching anything is possible with our Quebec talent. The Stallions organization have now set the bar pretty high, now lets see how our Montreal Ice Storm Brick will fare in Edmonton under different coaching and a different vision.

I'd like to also congratulate the 2003 Stallions Elite who also won their age bracket beating the defending Brick Champions from last year the Toronto Bulldogs 4-1 in the finals. Again, with a proven coach in Denis Chalifoux and much of the same talent, the Stallions organization have now proven that we can compete with the very best anywhere. I hope this will be a wake up call for the people running the Montreal Ice Storm Brick going forward. 

What kind of wake up call are you specifically talking about Bengi ? Have you been a part of any discussion to know what direction we are heading ?

Bravo a vous pour ce bel exploit! L'equipe de Montreal Brick l'an passée avait perdu un match tres serré contre ces memes Bulldogs si je ne me trompe pas 4-3 en demi-finale au meme tournoi . Les equipes en avril et en juillet ne sont pas les memes c'est pour ca qu'il y a des tournois preparatoires... La comparaison serait boîteuse...

Pour notre équipe Brick une nouvelle approche a ete établie que nous croyons la meilleure dans le contexte où chaque joueurs joue sa saison dans son équipe AAA habituelle. Ce n'est pas la situation ideale car certains individus peuvent se foutre du Brick et faire evoluer des jeunes a d'autres positions que ce qu'ils devront faire au Brick. Exemple mettre un défenseur a l'aile ce qui doit etre tres destabilisant pour des jeunes.

A partir du 2 juin tous les joueurs Brick se rapporteront ableur seule équipe pour tout le mois de juin, soit le Ice Storm Brick et les jeunes pourront focuser sur leur rôle spécifique dans notre équipe.

Les tournois au Québec commencent vendredi amusez-vous tous !!!

What kind of wake up call are you specifically talking about Bengi ? Have you been a part of any discussion to know what direction we are heading ?

Bravo a vous pour ce bel exploit! L'equipe de Montreal Brick l'an passée avait perdu un match tres serré contre ces memes Bulldogs si je ne me trompe pas 4-3 en demi-finale au meme tournoi . Les equipes en avril et en juillet ne sont pas les memes c'est pour ca qu'il y a des tournois preparatoires... La comparaison serait boîteuse...

Pour notre équipe Brick une nouvelle approche a ete établie que nous croyons la meilleure dans le contexte où chaque joueurs joue sa saison dans son équipe AAA habituelle. Ce n'est pas la situation ideale car certains individus peuvent se foutre du Brick et faire evoluer des jeunes a d'autres positions que ce qu'ils devront faire au Brick. Exemple mettre un défenseur a l'aile ce qui doit etre tres destabilisant pour des jeunes.

A partir du 2 juin tous les joueurs Brick se rapporteront ableur seule équipe pour tout le mois de juin, soit le Ice Storm Brick et les jeunes pourront focuser sur leur rôle spécifique dans notre équipe.

Les tournois au Québec commencent vendredi amusez-vous tous !!!

Mike, I wish you guys the best of success and I hope your new approach is sucessful. Like I mentioned, the bar for your team is now set pretty high.

As for the wake up call I'm specifically talking about you are very well aware of it as we've spoken several times about it and it starts with the coaching. Putting a defenseman up front was a last minute decision because we had a player that got sick and wasn't able to play. It was a coaches decision that was made to help the team and the player did a GREAT job to the best of his abilities to help our TEAM win. On a team you can either support a coaches decision or second guess every decision. Teams that stick together and support each other through the tough times are the ones that win Championships.

Bengi,

100% AGREE with you my friend where COACHING is the biggest asset you can have on the team.....Watching the Hartnell Show will not help this Montreal Ice Storm team....or practices that have no intensity.....I can go on and on and on and on and on......

Did you guys get that yet?

Tony

Bengi its the first time ever your team wins a tournament in Ontario ! We're you guys bad coaches then ? It doesn't work that way... congratulation to you guys it's about time you come out of your shells in Toronto !!! You guys have a great team and great coaches nobody ever doubted that even before this championship !

Bengi its the first time ever your team wins a tournament in Ontario ! We're you guys bad coaches then ? It doesn't work that way... congratulation to you guys it's about time you come out of your shells in Toronto !!! You guys have a great team and great coaches nobody ever doubted that even before this championship !

Mike, let's talk on this same post after the Brick tourney is done and the results are out. I don't want to have a pissing contest on Classement POC. On paper, the Brick Team is a better team than we just played with according to the picks that were made by Rick Rusk & Dan Boulrice. Now let's stop talking & let the team IS Brick show everyone what they can do in Edmonton with your new formula.

All of Quebec are on your side including myself as we will have 4 Stallions players representing Ice Storm Brick.  

Go IS Brick GO!!!

Speak to you in July.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant