Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Resulta Match Hors-Concours Atome BB

Messages recommandés

@Stallions2004

En établissant  Laval-Nord un des favoris pour la coupe Dodge.

Est-ce que nous pouvons dire que le hockey scolaire est de niveau Atome BB fort/Pee-wee CC?

This is purely my opinion of course based on;

a) playing what is probably the best scolaire team in that league from what I was told.

b)knowing that they've had at least 4 full weeks of team practices vs us only having about 3 team practices of which we carried extra players due to our team not being finalized. Most of our practices have been tryouts & intra squad games with no team tactics yet implemented.

c) we had 1 extra forward in our line up as there is still 1 cut up front to be made.

d) we had just finished playing a game 4 hrs before.

e) we were playing with scolaire rules (3 x 18 min periods, penalized players must serve the entire penalty even if you get scored on shorthanded, not allowed to ice the puck shorthanded, & players must stay on the ice if you get called for icing).

f) we only started real exhibition games basically 24hrs before our game was played.

g) the assumption that both teams played their best games of the year.

That all being said, I think the Coyotes are a decent Atome BB team that would challenge for the Dodge Cup much like us. However, if the Coyotes are by far the strongest team in their league then I would have to say that the league itself is more of a strong Atome CC or very strong Peewee A league. Remember that the 2004's & 2005's on the Coyotes are good Atome BB players, but the 2003's on the other hand are most likely Peewee CC players in their region.

The negatives about their league is the cost (over $3000) from what I've been told, the positives is that the kids are done with their hockey practices by latest 6 pm & then they can do homework & be in bed early.

Let the debating on this question begin as the answer to this question is very grey and debatable for sure!

Pour ste-Julie

St-Hyacinthe 4 - grizzlys ste-Julie 3

Ste-Julie 6 - st-Hyacinthe 4

Prochain match hors-concours samedi et dimanche

This is purely my opinion of course based on;

a) playing what is probably the best scolaire team in that league from what I was told.

b)knowing that they've had at least 4 full weeks of team practices vs us only having about 3 team practices of which we carried extra players due to our team not being finalized. Most of our practices have been tryouts & intra squad games with no team tactics yet implemented.

c) we had 1 extra forward in our line up as there is still 1 cut up front to be made.

d) we had just finished playing a game 4 hrs before.

e) we were playing with scolaire rules (3 x 18 min periods, penalized players must serve the entire penalty even if you get scored on shorthanded, not allowed to ice the puck shorthanded, & players must stay on the ice if you get called for icing).

f) we only started real exhibition games basically 24hrs before our game was played.

g) the assumption that both teams played their best games of the year.

That all being said, I think the Coyotes are a decent Atome BB team that would challenge for the Dodge Cup much like us. However, if the Coyotes are by far the strongest team in their league then I would have to say that the league itself is more of a strong Atome CC or very strong Peewee A league. Remember that the 2004's & 2005's on the Coyotes are good Atome BB players, but the 2003's on the other hand are most likely Peewee CC players in their region.

The negatives about their league is the cost (over $3000) from what I've been told, the positives is that the kids are done with their hockey practices by latest 6 pm & then they can do homework & be in bed early.

Let the debating on this question begin as the answer to this question is very grey and debatable for sure!

Your probably right on some of the point, but I would have to tell you that your C) and F) is way wrong. From your point C) we saw you cutting your bench while we roll our because we develop players not trying to bench them. From your point F) You might have played your best game but we surely played our worst. So from that point lets schedule another game and we'll be able to juge after. Also the fact that people pay 3000$ is because they accept having their son practicing 4 hours per week so they can improve not being bench. Calcul this the way you want it's 25$ per hours not counting the 60+ games included in the package.

And also just think about it before judging a whole league on one game performance. The league is by far stonger than a Atome CC

Relax Grisou. 

He wrote that if YOU ARE BY FAR THE STRONGEST TEAM, THE LEAGUE can be consider like a strong Atome CC.  Talking about your team, with a couple of Brick players, you probably can be compare to top 25 Atome BB team.  If they bench players, just take the infos about the caliber of those players....maybe like us it was qualified players.....

Last thing i have to say, a 4-2 loss against that hockey machine shoud make you smile.  Don't be angry or mad, it is a very good hockey team, probably a top 10 in Quebec.

4 hours of practicing is two times higher than what we have and 60+ games is 1.5 more too.  At the end, you're right. it is a lot more time on the ice and a competitve price.

Bengi Bengi Bengi plus ça change plus c'est pareil, tu crois vraiment tout connaître, bravo!

A) Tu n'as pas joué la meilleur équipe d'hockey scolaire de la ligue puisque nous savons pas encore qui sera la meilleure et bien sincerement on s'en fou nous les parents et joueurs ne sommes pas là pour voir qui est le meilleur. Qui es tu pour juger cette information tu n'as vu qu'un seul match et toi qui connait tout tu devrais savoir que les joueurs étaient sont très loin d'avoir joués leur meilleur match.

B) Bravo pour tes trois pratiques nous avons eu un mauvais match, oh oui j'oubliais on parle d'enfant ici pas de professionnel.

C) Vous aviez peut-être un joueur d'extra mais vous n'avez pas roulé votre banc contrairement à vous nos jeunes apprennent et se développe dans toutes les situations du plus jeunes au plus vieux

D) Bravo à vos jeunes ils ont effectivement tout donné contrairement à nous.

E) On joue ces règlements toutes l'années pas pire pour des atomes CC.

F) Vous en étiez à votre 4e match HC et bien nous aussi!!!

Toute personne qui connait le hockey pouvait voir la supérioté de l'équipe scolaire, en passant vous avez un excellent gardien chapeau à lui.

Le truc négatif de la ligue est le 3000$, oui on paie 3000$ pour 120 hres de pratiques sur glace de qualité, avec des entraineurs qui ont a coeur le développement des jeunes,  60 hres de développement hors glace et 60 partie et +. Donc si je fais un calcul rapide ça reviens à 11$/heure pas si pire si on compare au pratique du dimanche à 1500$ pour 28 pratiques (53$/heure) ;-) .

La leçon a retenir dans tout ce blablabla c'est de laisser les gens faire les choix et ne pas juger, (juste comme ça j'ai hate de voir si l'Avalanche vont finir dernier cette année car ils ont perdus 2 games contre le club école des canadiens).

Ce sera mon dernier commentaire car je sais que c'est tout ce que tu cherchais en jouant un match contre les Coyotes, vegeance personnelle, nous au hockey scolaire on se tient loin de ça ;-).  Nous allons vous laisser en jaser entre vous dans les arenas cet hiver :)

After watching the Armada play. (I was watching a friends son play) we stuck around to see them after the game.

We caught  almost the whole game vs your 2 teams. I have played Hockey at a High level, coach kids at a high level

of different ages.

About the School league vs City hockey. The are pro and cons to both. So there will be know right answer there.

However, in my experience most kids play School leagues because those kids did not Make BB or CC or have a BB team, or the 

parents are not happy with the current city so they leave to play school leagues until their kids hit peewee.

After which most of them come back to try out for AA or AAA.

As for the game. It does not matter to me what either team did or did not do before. You also cannot use, we had a bad

game that is why we lost. Yes! that is always the case, the winner played better than the loser. That is an excuse to help coaches

sleep at night. trust me I know.

I Don't the know players or your leagues, but from what we saw (few people from the team that played before) the blue team was the stronger

of the two. Each team had some strong players but the blue had a better defence and Goal. They also had very strong forward not sure his number

I think it was 12. The other team had some good forwards and they had chances, but nothing very threatening. Once the blue team scored there first goal

they seem to get their confidence and took over from there.

Did not see how it finished but both teams were goods team and will have great years I am sure. But on that night there had to be a winner and a loser.

Remember it was the kids who played not you. They will learn from it and move on to the next game, and so should you.

Rien ne sert de s'énerver avec l'étiquette atome BB au hockey mineur, en général environ 25%-30% vont se retrouver au pee-wee A l'année suivante, le trois-quart dans le double lettres, rares sont ceux qui vont au PWAAA. De l'atome BB c'est juste un peu moins dilué que du novice A, mais un step de 2 ans plus vieux en général. Et en LHPS, c'est tout mélangé du simple lettre avec du double lettre, les king pins restent au civil. Peut-être dans 10 ans cela va changer, mais présentement c'est encore ainsi.

Pour LHPS, on m'indique un programme M13 dans une école a été annulé où des jeunes se sont retrouvés sans rien au hockey présentement, donc pas certain que c'est gagnant pour tous ce réseau scolaire, en plus pour environ $8000 par année en incluant l'école. À l'atome 9-10 ans, 4 fois par semaine c'est suffisant à mon sens, si quelqu'un veut plus il y a plein de séances privées pour du développement supplémentaire, le AAA de printemps, etc. Si un jeune du scolaire déménage et qu'il retombe au civil, si vous dites avoir joué M12 ou M13, c'est beaucoup moins vendeur et reconnu que si vous dites avoir joué AT BB ou PW AAA-AA-BB (selon les âges du jeune), en tout cas le jeune est mieux de montrer de belles aptitudes pour justifier prendre la place d'un au civil ayant les étiquettes mentionnées. C'est ça qui est ça au hockey mineur!

Bengi Bengi Bengi plus ça change plus c'est pareil, tu crois vraiment tout connaître, bravo!

A) Tu n'as pas joué la meilleur équipe d'hockey scolaire de la ligue puisque nous savons pas encore qui sera la meilleure et bien sincerement on s'en fou nous les parents et joueurs ne sommes pas là pour voir qui est le meilleur. Qui es tu pour juger cette information tu n'as vu qu'un seul match et toi qui connait tout tu devrais savoir que les joueurs étaient sont très loin d'avoir joués leur meilleur match.

B) Bravo pour tes trois pratiques nous avons eu un mauvais match, oh oui j'oubliais on parle d'enfant ici pas de professionnel.

C) Vous aviez peut-être un joueur d'extra mais vous n'avez pas roulé votre banc contrairement à vous nos jeunes apprennent et se développe dans toutes les situations du plus jeunes au plus vieux

D) Bravo à vos jeunes ils ont effectivement tout donné contrairement à nous.

E) On joue ces règlements toutes l'années pas pire pour des atomes CC.

F) Vous en étiez à votre 4e match HC et bien nous aussi!!!

Toute personne qui connait le hockey pouvait voir la supérioté de l'équipe scolaire, en passant vous avez un excellent gardien chapeau à lui.

Le truc négatif de la ligue est le 3000$, oui on paie 3000$ pour 120 hres de pratiques sur glace de qualité, avec des entraineurs qui ont a coeur le développement des jeunes,  60 hres de développement hors glace et 60 partie et +. Donc si je fais un calcul rapide ça reviens à 11$/heure pas si pire si on compare au pratique du dimanche à 1500$ pour 28 pratiques (53$/heure) ;-) .

La leçon a retenir dans tout ce blablabla c'est de laisser les gens faire les choix et ne pas juger, (juste comme ça j'ai hate de voir si l'Avalanche vont finir dernier cette année car ils ont perdus 2 games contre le club école des canadiens).

Ce sera mon dernier commentaire car je sais que c'est tout ce que tu cherchais en jouant un match contre les Coyotes, vegeance personnelle, nous au hockey scolaire on se tient loin de ça ;-).  Nous allons vous laisser en jaser entre vous dans les arenas cet hiver :)

Vinnie, I think your being a very defensive parent by the sound of your post as though I took something away from your team. Someone asked me what I thought of the scolaire league vs the city hockey league & I simply gave you my response based on making certain assumptions a through g as I am not familiar with the Scolaire ligue.

Assumptions were;

a) Coyotes were probably the best scolaire team in that league from what I was told.

b)knowing that the Coyotes had at least 4 full weeks of team practices vs LN only having about 3 team practices of which we carried extra players due to our team not being finalized. Most of LN practices have been tryouts & intra squad games with no team tactics yet implemented.

c) LN had 1 extra forward in our line up as there was still 1 cut up front to be made.

d) LN had just finished playing a game vs LaSalle Atome BB 4 hrs before.

e) LN were playing with scolaire rules (3 x 18 min periods, penalized players must serve the entire penalty even if you get scored on shorthanded, not allowed to ice the puck shorthanded, & players must stay on the ice if you get called for icing) which was new to the players.

f) LN only started real exhibition games basically 24hrs before our game was played.

g) The assumption that both teams (LN & Coyotes) played their best games of the year.

If you read carefully, I also mentioned that the answer to the question was very DEBATABLE. I cannot see how you would think that I'm putting your team or league down unless you feel that your league is more of a strong Peewee BB league to which I would say your entitled to your opinion.

Your probably right on some of the point, but I would have to tell you that your C) and F) is way wrong. From your point C) we saw you cutting your bench while we roll our because we develop players not trying to bench them. From your point F) You might have played your best game but we surely played our worst. So from that point lets schedule another game and we'll be able to juge after. Also the fact that people pay 3000$ is because they accept having their son practicing 4 hours per week so they can improve not being bench. Calcul this the way you want it's 25$ per hours not counting the 60+ games included in the package.

And also just think about it before judging a whole league on one game performance. The league is by far stonger than a Atome CC

grisou32, I said that the Coyotes team would be a contender for the Atome BB Dodge Cup. However if the Coyotes are by far the best team in the Scolaire league, then that wouldn't say much for the rest of the teams in the Scolaire league and it would make the Scolaire league more of a strong Atome CC league.

Also, I didn't say we didn't cut our bench. I said we had 1 extra forward playing (ie. 10 forwards vs 9 forwards) as our team has not been finalized yet. It might have looked like our coach was cutting the bench, but he had to get that 10th forward into the game and also manage with the new rules of players that get penalties have to serve the full 2 mins (to which there was plenty of penalties).

As for the cost, I'm sure it's justified 100%. However for me personally, I would use the $3000 much differently. I would break it down as follows;

-$800 for the city hockey (36 weeks x 2hrs a week = 72 hrs approximately + games).

-$1200 for 24 x 1.5hrs (36hrs) of Marcin Snita training.

-$1000 for 24hrs of Raz & Karel Svoboda training.

Different strokes for different folks! It's all about your view of what development really is.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant