Aller au contenu
coupe stanley

Brick 2010

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Je voudrais quelques commentaires des parents qui étaient à la pratique hier tenue à NTR. De ma perspective c'était une plaisir de voir tellement talent sur la glace au même temps. Mon fils a partie de la pratique excitée de avoir participe est du faire des nouveaux amis. :lol: 8) :D

Salut,

Aux dernieres nouvelles, les Ice Dragons et les Ice Rebels seront en tournoi et qu'il y a une autre equipe qui va en tournoi a Philadelphie en meme temps que le tournoi Bricks. Comme ces 3 equipes comptent sur plus de 30 des tops 35 joueurs 2000 (selon plusieurs), qui etaient les joueurs au camp?

A+

Carey est-ce qu'il y a du changement en ce qui concerne les tournois des Ice Dragons et des Ice Rebels? Ton gars était-il présent aux pratiques pour le Brick? Quelques noms...

Non THE TRAIN mon gars n`était pas present il est blessé presentement (petit accident a l`école mais c`est la vie)! j`y suis allé pour voir le calibre comme je leurs avais refere des noms je voulais voir le calibre, il a été bon tout les jeunes qui étaient present était d`un bon calibre, certain beaucoup plus que d`autre, mais c`était tous de bon joueurs qui était present!

Je m`interesse au tournois mais avant de dire oui je veux savoir qui seront les joueurs qui se presenteront et seront choisi! des tres bon il y en avait quelques uns de toute les équipes Super AAA et AAA regulier pour certaint qui jouent dans le AAA regulier qui sont de réel calibre Super AAA selon moi! Notre équipe c`est plus facile que pour les Ice Rebels. Nous somme en tournois la semaine précedente du tournois Brick alors que eux sont malheureusement question de timming en tournois a Philadelphie la meme semaine du Brick!

Donc il y a des chances qu'Element, St-Laurent, Forget... soient présents?Qui étaient-ils présents au camp? Qui sont succeptibles de jouer au Brick? Est-ce que l'équipe va être compétitive? Allez Carey, soit un peu locace... :mrgreen:

à travers certaines conversations d'aréna que j'ai eu, je miserais un p'tit 2 sur element , st-laurent et gravel, aucune idée pour les autres

John_latou, who ranked these players that you speak of by saying the top 30 of the 35 players are already playing with the ice dragons or ice rebels. Your comment to coupe stanley is a joke. Were the players ranked by a separate ranking committee, or is it just carey price and his fanatics doing what they do best in promoting their children? Where are these players from, b/c i follow the ice rebels and ice dragons, and some of the players on those teams should not be spoken of as being some of the best in the 2000 class. Are any of these players from quebec city, or the gatineau area, cause if not then you should not be saying that the best players are on those teams. These kids are only 9 years of age, and you are already speaking about the best. Wait until hitting starts, half of those 30 players you speak of has just diminished to about 15. Coupe stanley, you had a lot of kids at your try-outs and i will agree that a lot of the stronger players do play for either super aaa team,( ice rebels or ice dragons, but people don't realize that a lot of kids don't play aaa b/c of all the ******* that surrounds it. go recruit from the other regions in quebec, guarantee you will find the right mix of kids that can challenge those so called 30-35 kids.

Hi Captain Canada

I think that what Mr. John_Latou is trying to show is that most of the top 2000 players are playing for the two Ices and the Vipers. I will not comment on those players. But what i Know is that the Ice Dragons and the Ice Rebels have won or where finalist of every tournaments they enter in since 3 years in the Quebec province. Ice Dragons won the Meltdown two years ago and have a perfect season 2 years ago winning 5 or 6 tournaments in a row. The Rebels where finalist two years in a row at the Meltdown and did the semi's in the Mtl Classic in the 99 beating champion team in that level. Everybody knows that the Meltdown is a very difficult tournament to win in the super division. Mr. Price is quite a caracter but he knows the 2000 level very well.

Those teams shows impressive results because they have quality players and their coaching staff are solid BUT i agree with you when you are saying that there is a lot of talent beside those teams and one day those teams are going to be beaten (maybe next summer).

I wish the best for the IS 2000. It is not an easy task. I just have one negative comment. Your try out is starting too late. We have to go on with our season preparations and did not have news from the IS. Some players are not going to be there because they are going to be at another tournament (not only Ice Rebels players). with a little coordination that situation could have been avoid.

I am not perfectly bilingual.. so sorry for my errors.

Regards

Daniel Turbide

Selon mes sources, les joueurs suivants etaient au tryout: Wilde, Tabcharani, Davignon, Beausoleil, Bernard des Vipers entre autres.

John_latou, who ranked these players that you speak of by saying the top 30 of the 35 players are already playing with the ice dragons or ice rebels. Your comment to coupe stanley is a joke. Were the players ranked by a separate ranking committee, or is it just carey price and his fanatics doing what they do best in promoting their children? Where are these players from, b/c i follow the ice rebels and ice dragons, and some of the players on those teams should not be spoken of as being some of the best in the 2000 class. Are any of these players from quebec city, or the gatineau area, cause if not then you should not be saying that the best players are on those teams. These kids are only 9 years of age, and you are already speaking about the best. Wait until hitting starts, half of those 30 players you speak of has just diminished to about 15. Coupe stanley, you had a lot of kids at your try-outs and i will agree that a lot of the stronger players do play for either super aaa team,( ice rebels or ice dragons, but people don't realize that a lot of kids don't play aaa b/c of all the bullshit that surrounds it. go recruit from the other regions in quebec, guarantee you will find the right mix of kids that can challenge those so called 30-35 kids.

Ben oui ben oui mon champion.

Actually, you are a joke for writing such a lousy comments. They have the best players, deal with it.

Maintenant, on continue en francais my little ********** friend.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant