Aller au contenu
aaabouef

Tournoi National Atome 2011 - 20e édition

Messages recommandés

[La meilleur equipe sera entre Bastion et le Blizzard. Boa is a one trick pony and La Fede a plus de coachs (5) que de super bons joueurs (JV).

John, je suis d'accord avec toi, la meilleure équipe est définitivement Bastion. Une équipe bien rodée....Je met Blizzard et Boa semblable. La fédé dépend du no.7, le reste des joueurs forment une bonne petite équipe mais c'est pas le jeu de Bastion....

Lasalle had their hands full tonight. I was there to watch a friend's kid on Versant Ouest. Lasalle were not dominated and Versant did not control game.

Versant played a great system. Lasalle is an extremely talented team. I have seen 2 of their other games and they were not at their best tonight.

Bastion peut dormir sur la glace aussi.

à tournoi St-michèle, ils ont perdu contre les Olympiques Repentigny en semi-finale, un match qu'ils auraient du remporter facilement.

It seems when it comes to the topic of lasalle there always seems to be a bit of hatred. As it stands right now, they are the only undefeated team Atom BB team, so until they lose, they are number 1 regardless of how classementpoc or anyone else views them. You think Fed l'est should beat Lasalle b/c of 1 player. Come on man, we all know he can't do it alone. I mean he can, against a lower tier team, but lasalle has more weapons than people give them credit for. It will be interesting to see ********B_D go against **********B_D, probably the best defensemen in all of ATOM. If I was a betting man, how does the saying go, always bet on Black!

If these 2 teams meet in the final, it will be very interesting to see. Lasalle's defensemen is next to none and it's irrelevant what the blizzards think b/c they struggled mightily with the lowly hurricanes and then got dismantled by college Francois. Blainville, ( congratulations on a great final. but here's a little reminder, you lost. As it stands right now, at least 1 team knows how to beat you.

against ********B_D, probably the best defensemen in all of ATOM. If I was a betting man, how does the saying go, always bet on Black!.

He is good no doubt... But best D only in Lasalle parents state of mind... sorry

alrighty then so who would you say is the best defensemen or I'll make it easier for you, give me a top 10 atom bb defensemen list from what you have seen this year. If ***********B_D can battle with menard all game long, he may just be able to do the same against ***********B_D or any other superstar in the league except for maybe the kid from Iberville, wow what a pleasure to watch.

Capt Canada Lasalle is undefeated but to be considered to be a really good team you have to show up and play every team b/c every is gunning for them!!!! They did not look good last night and almost paid the price we would not be talking about being undefeated if it was not for one player and one player only ********B_D. They are NOT as good as Federation de L'Est and personally I would bet on white. The fox is good but not that good he might be the best in another sport not this one.

It seems when it comes to the topic of lasalle there always seems to be a bit of hatred. As it stands right now, they are the only undefeated team Atom BB team, so until they lose, they are number 1 regardless of how classementpoc or anyone else views them. You think Fed l'est should beat Lasalle b/c of 1 player. Come on man, we all know he can't do it alone. I mean he can, against a lower tier team, but lasalle has more weapons than people give them credit for. It will be interesting to see ************B_D, probably the best defensemen in all of ATOM. If I was a betting man, how does the saying go, always bet on Black!

If these 2 teams meet in the final, it will be very interesting to see. Lasalle's defensemen is next to none and it's irrelevant what the blizzards think b/c they struggled mightily with the lowly hurricanes and then got dismantled by college Francois. Blainville, ( congratulations on a great final. but here's a little reminder, you lost. As it stands right now, at least 1 team knows how to beat you.

Voyons. The play a soft schedule...

Fédé de l'Est meilleur que Boa - Bar none

La défensive de Lasalle est surévaluée

alrighty then so who would you say is the best defensemen or I'll make it easier for you, give me a top 10 atom bb defensemen list from what you have seen this year. If *********B_D can battle with menard all game long, he may just be able to do the same against ***************B_D, or any other superstar in the league except for maybe the kid from Iberville, wow what a pleasure to watch.

Captain Canada...IF est un très bon défenseur mais dans la moyenne du SuperAAA...Désolé mais il ne se compare pas au top10...Concernant un top 10 défenseur ben c'est pas compliqué, il y a 4-5 équipe superAAA donc une vingtaine de défenseurs, plus quelques uns en réguliers donc ton top10 c'est presque la moitié des défenseurs LOL !!!! Sérieux, j'ai rapidement plusieurs noms avant lui....mais ça ne lui enlève rien à son talent...Il a quand même du chemin à faire pour que tu le compare à **************B_D pas de nom ou d'initiale ....SVP....

t...Il a quand même du chemin à faire pour que tu le compare à ...*************SVP....

qui *************B_D???

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant