Aller au contenu
imax

Super Aaa été 2012

Messages recommandés

ENFIN, c'est confirmé ... nous aurons une saison de super AAA pour les 2003.

Les équipes en liste à ce jour:

stallion

CH

Diable rouge

Petit blizzard

Ice Storm

Bonne saison à tous en attendant la vrai saison !

stallion

CH

Diable rouge

Petit blizzard

Ice Storm

Stallions ok

CH OK

DRS OK

P.B OK

Ice Storm ??????? je pense pas,ils on pas faite une finale l'annee passe!!!!

stallion

CH

Diable rouge

Petit blizzard

Ice Storm

Stallions ok

CH OK

DRS OK

P.B OK

Par curiosité (et parce que je ne connais vraiment pas la réponse) : P.B. ont fait une finale l'année passée?

stallion

CH

Diable rouge

Petit blizzard

Ice Storm

Stallions ok

CH OK

DRS OK

P.B OK

Par curiosité (et parce que je ne connais vraiment pas la réponse) : P.B. ont fait une finale l'année passée?

Hey Alltheway,

Not only did they make the finals but they won a tourney!!

I know for a fact that PETIT BLIZZARD will get stronger, from what I heard of the Ice Storm, some of the good players kids have left Ice Storm to play eslewhere!

Ice Storm is not Super AAA CALIBER my opinion.

Tony

What are the prerequisites, if any, to play super?

Which players did the Ice Storm loose (FB....?)?

Dunno about the prerquisites for super...I would think there are none...just that you have to be able to get a team to the rink and get them to skate on the ice...LOL From what I know there is no evaluation team from the THAAAQ who is going to check out a team and give the thumbs up or down. I think we can agree that its not in your best interests as a coach or organization to enter a team into SUPER and get slaughtered.

As for the Ice Storm, I think the core of their team is still intact, but last season, they lost, whom some would say was their most productive player. Maybe McGrath found ''a diamond in the rough'' to help his team. It is widely known that the Ice Storm own the rights to represent La Belle Province at The Brick. Coach McGrath may be using the 2003 SUPER league to test his team. One thing about the Ice Storm that I really like is their goalie. If their goalie can stand on his head, who knows what can happen.

Jcac,

Do you think 5 teams is enough? Don't you think it would be more fun with more participants as opposed to less?

Not sure what the Ice storm have planned for the coming season or the Brick. I think the approach that they take is geared more towards developing the kids in the spring season and allowing them time to focus on other activities and interests. Not saying that it is right or wrong, just different.

As far as their goaltending goes, they have 2 pretty good kids in net. Unfortunately at this age goalies do not win you a ton of games. There are just too many great goal scorers out there and a lot of net to shot at.

I like the idea of more teams, but not at the cost of quality teams. This is why I am not sure about where I stand on the Ice Storm's classification as super AAA. What I am trying to say is that it will not benefit the Ice Storm team or the super league if McGrath enters a team that cannot compete with the rest of the league. What benefit is it to the kids if they get humiliated game in and game out (I m not saying that this will happen) and what benefit does the winning team get, not challenged during the game.

I think Ice Storm can compete against a true super caliber team. The reality is, and this is no disrespect to the 2003 Ice Storm or the staff, the Ice Storm...with the team that they had last year.....simply cannot win against a true Super AAA team. They are at least three star players away from a true super team in my humble opinion. Again this is no disrespect to the 2003 Ice Storm, just reality I think.

With all that being said, the kids on the Ice Storm may improve and become a true super team, but only time will tell. If its development that the coaches have in mind, then I understand the desire to go to super. I myself would want my son to play against the best, but not at any cost. Different strokes for different folks. Bottom line is that McGrath can enter as a Super team if he wants. Its his right to do so. At the end of the day, its just hockey and as long as you have a good time and can live with the results .... more power to you!!!!! :mrgreen:

Jcac,

Do you think 5 teams is enough? Don't you think it would be more fun with more participants as opposed to less?

Not sure what the Ice storm have planned for the coming season or the Brick. I think the approach that they take is geared more towards developing the kids in the spring season and allowing them time to focus on other activities and interests. Not saying that it is right or wrong, just different.

As far as their goaltending goes, they have 2 pretty good kids in net. Unfortunately at this age goalies do not win you a ton of games. There are just too many great goal scorers out there and a lot of net to shot at.

No disrespect to the I.S. they have 1 really really good goalie (SUPER AAA CALIBER) that I know of....and for a Team to be classified SUPER AAA They

1) Need to win at least one tournament in the THAAAQ

2) Need to be in a final at least once in the THAAAQ

That is the criteria that stands right for SUPER AAA, unless the THAAAQ is missing a team to complete the SUPER DIVISON...

So maybe the I.S will take a shot at it....doesn't hurt to try!

I personally think HST had a better shot at the Super AAA, but they were realistic and opt out of the Super.

This my opinion...

Tony

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant