Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Équipe Novice A à surveiller en 2012-2013!

Messages recommandés

Mid season update from West Island. Against my prediction Lakeshore is not first at half season mais comme quon dit le hockey sa se joue apres noel et les games ca se joue sur le glace! In West Island c'est un bataille de 4 equipe pour le first half.

1-Ile Bizard 7W-0L-1T 15 pts

2-Lakeshore Leopards 7W-2L-0T 14 pts

3-Pierrefonds Marquis 6W-1L-2T 14 pts

4-DDO Centenials 7W-3L-0T 14 pts

On voit du bon hockey. Ile Bizard est un surprise et il a beaucoup de impact players. Le classement au top est serrer et le second half sera bon. Good luck to all. Le vrai saison commence.

Merci hockey fan.

In Laval, looks like there are 6 or 7 good teams. Here are the standings;

1-Laval-Est Voisins GP-11, W-9, L-2, PTS-29.

2-Laval-Nord Remparts GP-10, W-8, L-1, T-1, PTS-28 (the loss was in a shootout).

3-Monteuil Eclairs GP-11, W-5, L-6, PTS-22.

4-Laval-Nord Predateurs GP-7, W-6, L-0, T-1, PTS-20.

5-Laval-Est Titans GP-8, W-6, L-2, PTS-20.

6-Delta Pingouins GP-9, W-5, L-3, T-1, PTS-20.

7-Monteuil Etoiles GP-9, W-4, L-5, PTS-18.

However to me the top teams order should be 1-Predateurs (yet to lose a game and runner up at the Delta tourney), 2-Remparts (yet to lose a game in regulation and winner of the Delta tourney), 3-Voisins (most consistent team & top 4 in the Delta tourney), 4-Titans (top 4 in the Delta tourney), 5-Pingouins (just won the Ottawa tourney and they play very hard), 6-Etoiles (they are starting to play better together), 7-Eclairs (solid skaters but missing some punch up front).

It should be a fun 2nd half. Good luck to all the teams!!!

The best team of Laval, according to you, did not make the semis in St-Louis de France tournament... What happens???

Merci hockey fan.

In Laval, looks like there are 6 or 7 good teams. Here are the standings;

1-Laval-Est Voisins GP-11, W-9, L-2, PTS-29.

2-Laval-Nord Remparts GP-10, W-8, L-1, T-1, PTS-28 (the loss was in a shootout).

3-Monteuil Eclairs GP-11, W-5, L-6, PTS-22.

4-Laval-Nord Predateurs GP-7, W-6, L-0, T-1, PTS-20.

5-Laval-Est Titans GP-8, W-6, L-2, PTS-20.

6-Delta Pingouins GP-9, W-5, L-3, T-1, PTS-20.

7-Monteuil Etoiles GP-9, W-4, L-5, PTS-18.

However to me the top teams order should be 1-Predateurs (yet to lose a game and runner up at the Delta tourney), 2-Remparts (yet to lose a game in regulation and winner of the Delta tourney), 3-Voisins (most consistent team & top 4 in the Delta tourney), 4-Titans (top 4 in the Delta tourney), 5-Pingouins (just won the Ottawa tourney and they play very hard), 6-Etoiles (they are starting to play better together), 7-Eclairs (solid skaters but missing some punch up front).

It should be a fun 2nd half. Good luck to all the teams!!!

The best team of Laval, according to you, did not make the semis in St-Louis de France tournament... What happens???

From what I was told they lost 2-1 in the 1/4 finals to a team that played with only 2 lines up front and they lost the game with 13 seconds left on a very fluke goal. Out of town tourneys are always very difficult to play. From what I was told also that Louis-de-France also had a very good team (again only playing with 6 forwards). Apparently it was a very good tourney with lots of good teams.

That being said, I still think they are the best team from Laval because they have yet to lose a game in league play. Until they lose a game I consider them the team to beat. I know some people say the other Laval-Nord team is better, but as they say the game is played on the ice so we will let the kids decide who is the best team.

:D :lol:

felicitation au cascade awk pour leur victoire au tournoi de kingsey et bonne chance pour le tournoi de victoriaville la fin de semaine prochaine

kopitar

Congratulations to the Laval-Nord Remparts for winning the Pointo tournament this past weekend defeating the Longueuil Sieux2 in the final 4-2. This is their 2nd tourney win this year so far (Delta tourney previously won). Both teams played an excellent final.

Félicitations aux Prédateurs HRS pour leur victoire au tournoi de St-Laurent en disposant de Longueuil 3-1. C'est leur deuxième tournoi qu'ils remportent après celui d'Ottawa!

voici le classement a date pour la ligue bois-franc

cascade awk 9-0-1 29 pts

tigre1 victoriaville 8-1-0 25 pts

tigre3 victoriaville 5-2-1 19 pts

plessisville 2-7-3 19 pts

tigre2 victoriaville 4-6-0 18 pts

princeville 0-12-1 14 pts

kopitar

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant