Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Stallions/Titan 2006 & Équipe pour représenter le Québec

Messages recommandés

Les Stallions/Titan veulent amener une équipe 2006 a Toronto le pour représenté le Québec au grand tournois King of the Rings (KOTR)la fin de semaine du 16-18 Aout. Si vous etes intéresser stp envoyer moi un courriel au bvidicek@yahoo.com

The Stallions/Titan want to bring a 2006 team to Toronto to represent Quebec at the famous King of the Rings (KOTR) tournament the weekend of Aug 16-18. If you are interested please send me an email at bvidicek@yahoo.com

All/Tous,

Please see below for the only tryout camp date & times. This camp is open to all 2006 born players that feels like trying out (LEAAAQ or THAAAQ) to represent Quebec at the KOTR (King of the Rings) tourney in Toronto the weekend of August 16th-18th. Please note that I am only accepting 4 goalies maximum for the tryouts. If you are interested, please email me your son/daughters name & position he would like to play at bvidicek@yahoo.com. The cost is $50 for this camp. 

Stp voir en bas pour la date et les heures du camp d'evaluation. Ce camp est ouvert a toute les joueurs/joueuses nee 2006 (LEAAAQ ou THAAAQ) pour representer le Quebec au tournois KOTR (King of the Rings) a Toronto le weekend du 16-18 aout. Stp prendre note qu'on va seulement accepte 4 gardiens maximum pour le camp. Si vous etes interesse, stp envoyer moi le nom et position que votre enfant desir joue au courriel; bvidicek@yahoo.com. Le cout du camp est de $50.

Camp Info/Info du Camp;

1- Saturday July 6th from 12:00-1:00 pm au Complexe Guimond Glace#3; Pratique de Development.
2- Saturday July 6th from 2:00-3:30 pm au Complexe Guimond Glace#3; Scrimmage/Match.

Merci/Thank you

Bengi

I don't feel it's appropriate to name kids on a blog that made a team at 6-7 yrs old. But I can tell you that some players that were selected from very good teams didn't want to commit to going. That being said, the talent & skill level that were at the tryout camp was incredible to watch and the team that was selected is very skilled and I cannot wait to get them practicing & playing together. Having gone through this process with the 2004's two years ago I can say it's a very fun experience for the parents, coaches, and more importantly the kids! The competition in Toronto is bar none the top level competition in North America at this age group.

I would just like to thank all the parents and kids that made the commitment to represent Quebec at this past weekends KOTR2. It was an eye openning experience for everyone at how good the competition is in the 2006 age group in Toronto. Our team went 1-4 and despite the first 2 games being very tight, we unforetunately came out on the short end. The final two games of the round robin on saturday we were handed a hockey lesson. However we finished the tourney strong winning our game on Sunday and the kids were very happy.

I will go on the record that this team that represented Quebec would easily defeat the Ice Rebels or Ice Dragons without much of a sweat. That statement is not to put down the Ice Rebels or Ice Dragons but more a statement of how strong our team really was and more importantly at how strong the competition was in Toronto.

That being said, we have a lot of work to do if we want to be able to compete with the very best talent in Toronto.

Thanks again,

Bengi

M. Vidicek,

Votre commentaire sur les Ice Rebels et les Ice Dragons est complètement inutile et arrogant. Il ne sert qu'à rabaisser 2 équipes, non impliqué dans votre projet, afin de remonter votre équipe afin de justifier votre performance au KOTR en fin de semaine. C'est ordinaire comme commentaire.

Au lieu de bavasser sur ce forum... prenez votre téléphone et contactez-nous (vous savez comment nous rejoindre)... and let's do it. We will see.

Daniel

www.gouverneursicerebels2006.com

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant