Aller au contenu
Le Vrai

Best Novice A Team

Messages recommandés

OMG OMG OMG

I am the coach of the LaSalle Novice A Jaguars

First of all our team had a great year and all our kid played this season

to me hockey is a team sport and i try my best to teach my player's to play as a team. So don't say LaSalle coache's should be ashame. My coaching staff did the rigth thing all year long. At least i can say that at least in 1 games each kid from my team deserved the 1st star.

Second thing My team went to burlington to play USA

we had 2 game the 1st day agains the same team (St-Albans).

after 2 period we were leading 9-0 and the other team was not toucching the puck. I went to see the coaching staff of the other team, to mix our teams togheter, so it would be fun for everyone. We won that game 13-0 and all my strong players was now playing defence.

For the second game i took 5 of my player and send them in the other dressing room and he send me 7 of is in my dressing room to make balance teams . That game was a great success the score finish 9-9. The american parent came to me after that game saying that they never seen their kid work so hard to win that hockey game. what a great feeling to my ears.

A team player

Dan

:cry: I buy the way i feel bad for the poor kids that got bench

and dissapointed i hope i will get to coach your son next year

I'm not one to defend Lasalle for anything But I will say this, anybody that complains at the end of their season is a little off mentally. Why wait like some other person had asked in an earlier post. By now, everyone has heard what happened, and to be forthcoming and objective as possible, you never confront a coach in front of people. That is something that you don't do. What kind of message are you sending to your kid? I understand that no one enjoys seeing their child being benched, but isn't this the time to explain to thier child why, and how it happens. I have subjected to my kids getting benched repeadly and as I said before it hurts, but it gives me the opportunity to explain and use the benching as a motivational tool to get better. From what I understood, was that Lasalle was really competitive, and there is nothing wrong with that. Should they have sat number 10 a few more times throughout the course of the season, I would say yes, but after all he is still a kid. Is or would it be fair to him that his parents spent a lot or time, energy, money to develop him as it is seen by his play, to have him on the bench. remember, he also wants to play. All this crying about running up the score, etc etc, is all bull. I have been through it and still go through it even today with my own. Lasalle never (lol) won anything, they are happy as any organization or team should be. Even with all my bashing, it turned out that they proved me wrong. So they don't pass, so what. It's Novice hockey. They have plenty of time to learn. There are a lot of emphasis on having fun, so why can he number 10 have fun. He should pass more, 100%. but all the remarks about him getting killed in Atom BB, is not warranted b/c you have kids who are able to pass and they get killed as well. Him getting killed will not be the result of not passing, it will be due to another reason.(lol) I am really surprised for all the hatred toward the team. Why doesn't someone play them to beat them so we all can be happy that they lost. Everyone is so worried about what lasalle did. Only time will tell if allowing a kid to showcase his talents or hindering his talent to a degree would be beneficial in the long run. At least you know for sure that it will not be any of your problems. If number 10 had played against us this year, or plays against this year, I would love for him to play 1 man hockey b/c I would definately have something in store for him. :D

le vrai from what i understand there is no hatred for the little boy ,everyone says hes great !this story is about the coaching staff behind him and how they made him repeatedly take other kids places .and for alot of parents and outsiders it is verywrong to do that to kids at that age , i agree that when a kid misses a couple of shifts its a great time to motivate him into playing harder but in this case it wasnt a couple of minutes for some kids it lasted the hole season :wink: and for me thats teaching a kid how to hate the sport and feel like a loser :idea: how ever i agree the parents should of never waited till the end of the season even if it meant bieng on bad terms with the coaches ,but then again who cares if there benching there kids game after game they certainly wouldnt be friends of mine anyway.#10 is a great player and if he continues playing a one man show he will not be effective later on and thats a fact ,for 1) he will never respect his team so noone will want him ,2)he will rarely pass the puck !!!bad habits are hard to break after a certain age ! 3)the older you get the better and faster other kids skate trust me its easy to stop kids that dont pass the puck and are a one man team !and this goes on and on thats why it is very important for someone to coach this kid as a group and not as one :wink: trust me i played competitive hockey and theres a price to pay when you dont pass the puck even if your a crosby.

well maybe we should hear from the coach ?see what he has to say !and im sure hes reading this subject :wink: i mean if its not true he should defend himself,cause right now im sure he lost alot of popular votes !

Monarch2000,

Thats what I said it's happening in allot os sports and to bad it's always the kids thats paying for those stupid situation, that shouldn't occur.

What about all the parents on that team where they ta all the games and nobody went to see that coach.

When, as a coach, you bench a player you have to give hom an explanation, but if it's game after game, the parent should ask for some explanation.

And if the coach as no reason they should go to the top nutch.

Someone miss somewhere and I think it's the parents.

well maybe we should hear from the coach ?see what he has to say !and im sure hes reading this subject :wink: i mean if its not true he should defend himself,cause right now im sure he lost alot of popular votes !

I guess if people found out who is actually a fraud on this board they may more problems than the coach, I know the these people are reading this subject

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant