Aller au contenu
Le Vrai

Best Novice A Team

Messages recommandés

Invité

Everyone is talking about the coaches on my team now that I have stated what really went on in our season. And you want to know what the SAD part of it all is... there were two coaches behind the bench that actually sat out their own kids. We all know that "shortening the bench" is pretty bad at any level, but imagine doing that to your own son. So for those of you who have been following this subject, now you know another reason why I did not do anything because if the coaches could do that to their own then it is easy to do it to another. I knew things would not change for my son because I had no one to back me up.

The parent who made a few complaints actually went behind the bench during one of our games, to pull his son off the bench since he was only on the ice for two-30 second shifts in the first period. One of our coaches told him to get the f - - - out from behind the bench. And this was mentioned in his e-mail to the President... who did not do anything. How could a coach talk to a parent like that in front of children.

Another thing that is really bugging me about that article in the Gazette... why no team picture????? Why all about #10 and #4... as far as I am concerned this just proves everything that we have been talking about. There was no LIONS TEAM... The definition of team is "a number of persons forming one of the sides in a game or contest"... there was no number of persons on the LIONS. If the coaches would have played all the players equally... then we would have been a REAL TEAM!!!! I know that my son did not learn anything... actually one thing he did learn was to watch #10 on his own team because he might take the puck off of his own player... just to score an extra goal!!!!

Sorry to all those out there that we played against this year... and who did not get a fair chance because of our coaching staff that wanted to win so bad.

the president of your region or city should be the first one out the door ,for the coaches if they want to coach NHLstyle tell them to get a life and that they dont even do that in the NHL cause theyll burn there stars theres a limit to how much you can play a player :idea: now the fact that they bench there own kids for a win ,i dont even know if there fit to be parents they should go get counciling on how to treat kids :( but if people like yourself dont make a statement things like this will always happen to other kids and we need to stand up to this kind of abuse !!!!!!! REMEMBER THIS IS NOT ELITE HOCKEY THIS IS A BUNCH OF KIDS LEARNING THE SPORT :idea: WHAT A BAD WAY TO INTRODUCE AND TEACH THEM OUR SPORT ! SHAME ON YOU COACHES AND YES YOU PETHETIC PRESIDENT WITH NO BALLS TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING :twisted:

It's a sad storry, but it happen to often in our hockey world.

And I'm not just talking about Québec it's like that everywhere.

And not just in hockey.

And how souffer of that situation: THE KIDS

Your parents should go see the City of Lasalle or Hockey quebec and Ehl President to discuss this matter .These guys shouldnt coach again ...all 5 of them .

I agree with the picture ,why wasnt it a team picture . I see the most important point was his 155 goals . It should have been a team picture saying they finished 51-0 ....

There was a boy from Lasalle 25 years ago who scored 350 goals in novice and was labeled the next great one and was on the front page of the gazette. ...He never play major junior hockey or top pro league .

Someone on this site said that there child played Novice C HOCKEY and now is on a full ride to Clarkson U .....So things change down the road they all develop at different times .

This topic should be about the coaches and how they didnt teach them the other important parts of the game like ...sportsmanship,team play, passing...etc

AS DONALD WOULD SAY ....YOUR FIRED

yes in fact if i were you id go to the same publisher and ask him to print the real story if he wants to have a good story and if he dosent tell him youll bring it to another paper and make him look foolish ,cause people want to hear more about what we are doing to protect and teach our kids than an 8 year old who might be playing baseball in 2 years ,this kid deserves the highlight cause im sure hes a good player but whats wrong with the papers to forget the fact that hockey is a team sport and that record should of been achieved by the hole team :idea: was the publisher sleeping on gas ?or maybe hes not very good at his job !the right thing was to present the team in full and then introduce there star player :roll: in any way shape or form should any of this land on #10 BACK HES A LITTLE BOY WHO PLAYS GREAT HOCKEY.the culprits are the adults who made this happen ! and as a coach i would love to have #10 on my team and teach him right cause he might have what it takes to go all the way and coaches like this can only ruin his future .

Great respone The Hockey Fan- I too feel bad for this kid # 10 who evidently is talented but will get his butt kicked going forward (atom 'bb" and "AAA") with the idea he is a one - or a two man team.

The coaches and LaSalle organization should be ashamed of itself.

Invité

I think I will take everyone's advice (family and friends), and make a complaint to Hockey Quebec. I will definitely not go to our President about this situation because I know nothing will get done (it is his first year being President… and boy does it show). It is all about who you know, and that is what I have realized in last few months. Two of our coaches have some type of connection with the Association and the Referees. But you have all made me realize that these coaches should not be allowed to do this to another child. So, I was told to go straight to Hockey Québec.

Invité

By the way, that phenom from 25 years ago in Ville Lasalle was called Sandy Lamarre.

Sandy Lamarre

Right Wing

Born Jun 3 1976 -- Lasalle, PQ

Height 6.00 -- Weight 185

Regular Season Playoffs

Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM

1997-98 El Paso Buzzards WPHL 69 26 32 58 76 12 0 1 1 19

1998-99 El Paso Buzzards WPHL 59 23 20 43 146 -- -- -- -- --

1999-00 Augusta Lynx ECHL 69 18 17 35 84 12 6 5 11 14

2000-01 Augusta Lynx ECHL 63 20 14 34 143 3 0 1 1 4

2001-02 Knoxville Speed UHL 3 0 3 3 4 -- -- -- -- --

2001-02 Kalamazoo Wings UHL 2 1 0 1 0 -- -- -- -- --

2002-03 Richmond Renegades ECHL 6 4 2 6 2 -- -- -- -- --

2003-04 Richmond Riverdogs UHL 4 1 3 4 26 -- -- -- -- --

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant