Aller au contenu
Le Vrai

Best Novice A Team

Messages recommandés

bastion,

They're not 8 and 9 years old kids they're 7 and 8 years old in novice.

And what do you expect from kids at that age.......................

Most of them are just there to play hockey the best way they can with the skill they have, and at that age you will always find stronger player and if you have a chance to have two, your a contender, you can beat almost all the other teams.

Most of them don't remember what they did the last game they're so young and has you state most of them still play with their Batman doll.

If Lasalle have what it takes to win it all then let's go, we all know that these good players will be catch back by the others at the pee wee or bantam level.

I totaly agree with what you said to le vrai.

Now, that is something that I can work with. I asked for another player and I got one. That stat is remarkable for a defensemen. Is he 1st year/second year? If he is 1st year, he will do what number 10 is doing now. So after all Lasalle does have another player on the team that does work. understand 1 thing, I am a fan who believes in team work and not just 1 player. On the soccer field, one player can't go at it alone. And no i am not obsessed with the Lions. the defensmen you speak about, is that the other player withg the ice dragons. I may have a team from toronto, and gloucester that would definately look at a defensemen with stats like that to play super. Any predictions On the game bewteen the lions and the team from pierrefonds. I pick pierrefond 2-lions 1

Bastion....

True your association has good Novice A teams, year after year!

Often well coached also. That was the case of the Bastion team we beat in overtime at the Inter-regionals 2 years ago...the team was very good and had the best coaching staff on the other bench that we saw all year...I'm humble enough to say they topped us...

It's a memorable game as this was THE FINAL even though it was only the second game...we were down 2-5 after 2 !! We went on to easily win the semi's and final...which Bastion would've done also.

It's seems like Bastion is in the thick of it every year...a sign of a healthy assoc.

Good luck this year!

Besides number 10 and 9 on the Lions, they also have #4 who has 60 goals, 42 assists, 104 points in 48 games. Not bad for a team, that according to many, is a ONE KID show!

Now, that is something that I can work with. I asked for another player and I got one. That stat is remarkable for a defensemen. Is he 1st year/second year? If he is 1st year, he will do what number 10 is doing now. So after all Lasalle does have another player on the team that does work. understand 1 thing, I am a fan who believes in team work and not just 1 player. On the soccer field, one player can't go at it alone. And no i am not obsessed with the Lions. the defensmen you speak about, is that the other player withg the ice dragons. I may have a team from toronto, and gloucester that would definately look at a defensemen with stats like that to play super. Any predictions On the game bewteen the lions and the team from pierrefonds. I pick pierrefond 2-lions 1

At least 6-1 lions

Also I have sent a note to your inbox

well, since stats were now brought into this equation let's see them. After all, you mentioned 150 goals, 70 goals, 43 goals, how many kids did you have to bench and keep off the ice to achieve these stats. The more I read, the more I am fully understanding what you guys are all about.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant