Aller au contenu
Le Vrai

Best Novice A Team

Messages recommandés

:roll:

Le Vrai there is a note in your in box

Le Vrai

If you are looking to make the DREAM TEAM, then you should read the TOP 10 MEILLEUR JOUEURS 2000 IN FRENCH.

You should send msg to CAREY PRICE character, he lives here :lol: , and he will tell you 'la creme the la creme' or who is the fairiest of them all players.

He will inform you who has the speed, hands, shoot and hockey smarts.

Houde

Ducharme

Valeno

Blainville is probably one of the best teams out there. According to records, I can not dispute any further that Lasalle may be one of the best teams as well. But I still think an upset is in the making b/c number 10 will indeed be neutalized. There are a lot of rumors circulating that number 10 will have to play the best game of his life in order to win. Those other 2 goals scorers that are spoken about, this is their opportunity to stand apart from number 10. A post had said number 10 =6 and lakeshore 0, the truth hurts doesn't it you lasalle fanatiques. Don't worry about contacting me, b/c I see Lasalle play, and when I am unable to attend, My associate is there in attendance. We see the players in that organization that can play, and we also believe that there are a few that are given way too much praise. I'll say this, we tape almost every game. Why u may ask, let's just say we are part of something bigger and we need to see the players that we may make part of this project. There are definately some players in lasalle ( both teams ) that probably don't get the recognition and that's why we show up to many arenas looking for those type of players. I have been seeing many players like this this year on all teams. It was suggested that i contact carey price for the best 2000 player list. Didn't carey price get involve with a young girl? He should focus more on winning games for his club. How can any idiot have a top ten list. Is it a friends list, canu pay to get on this list, is this list coming fro hockey quebec, or even from certified scouts. please carey price has his own agennda. He doesn't know a thing. I can give you the name of 1 or 2 kids that would totally outclass every kid that carey price or anyone else on this forum has to offer. But, i will not do that,b/c after all they are all young player and they mature at different times. I am happy to see that the talent pool is very deep, and i hope it continues to grow. For all the teams left that are playing, good luck, and maybe some players from lasalle may really step out of the shadows of number 10 before losing On sunday.

Invité

You are right Le Vrai, your son is part of the LIONS,LASALLE and deserves to be recognize like the others. Your son #15 is also good.

The lions are regional champs guess I predicted wrong I thought the score would be 6-1. The final score 4 - 0 Lions they remain undefeated, 4 goals 3 different goal scorers, In 4 games of the regionals 3 goals against, 3 shoutouts. Everyone still has a chance to see them play this afternoon 1pm jacques lemaire arena. The players are feeling great, parents are loving it go LIONS

Lasalle lions won. Between number 10 scoring and number 15 playing physical that that was the gamechanger. This is novice hockey and number 15 should learn to stop hitting people. This is not the first time I am hearing this, nor is this the 1st time ithas been brought to my attention.

Congrats to lasalle . They have solid defence and two solid centres not just a one man team . Lariverree better learn to use players around him he doesnt even look at his other players on the team . He will learn in atom bb that he cant do this or he wont be affective next year . Lasalle has never never rolled there bench properly . He #10 gets more ice time than anyone on his team .

A complete player is someone who has vision and hockey sense and makes the players better around him . I am not putting him down because i hope he does become a complete player . I just know that his AAA coach will teach him properly and teach him to use the players around .

Novice is all about numbers ........Lasalle had 91 players this year and was able to only have 11 skaters on each A team . When other cities have to run a bench of 13-14 players it makes a big difference specially when you have a superstar on the ice 75% of the game .

Next year Lasalle wont be strong as they only have one returning A player .

THE BEST ASSOC IS BLAINVILLE AND IM NOT FROM THERE ...

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant