Aller au contenu
Le Vrai

Best Novice A Team

Messages recommandés

The funny thing is I feel that everytime I mention facts about Lasalle, someone has to take it serieux. I am not here to speak negative about Lasalle, like my name says I speak only the truth, and state what other people have said about your team. You psoted a 47-0 record, that's is a great accomplishment in any sport, Congratulations. But I still refuse to give you the ultimate recognition of being that strong b/c again, number 10 does everything. You speak of other goal scorers. Is this true? No one seems to know about any other player on your roster other than number 10. Are they call ups?

With all respect to my friend who thinks the Lasalle Lions have only one player number 10, the team has a record of 47-0-0, 339 goals for, and 87 goals against. Either this team is EXCEPTIONAL or all the teams are very bad because they cannot contain ONE PLAYER...number 10. I will let you decide!

We went 45-1-0 and won it all few years ago.

Although 3 boys were clearly THE contributors...some of those 45 wins were the result of key saves by the goaler....solid 'containment' by the defense of those teams with 1 Star / exceptionnal player...even the 13th / 14 th and 15th players on the team...all chipped in with a few game changers during the year.

Most of the teams we beat in tournament finals and inter-regionals were 1 strong player teams...some did get their points, but ran out of gas in the third.

In 2 weeks, if Lasalle wins it all,,,it won't be because of 1 player only...the good teams can contain 1 threat...they might not do it every shift but these Novice games don't finish 2 to 1 anyway.

Whoever has the last change becomes a major factor in these games...yes even in Novice!!

On another part of the thread:

I also understand how these stronger players often continue adding to the scoresheet even when it's 7-0...I recall placing these guy's on defence and asked them to move the puck around and not shoot....they still scored....it's also risky business at 7-8 year old to play with the gas pedal.

I understand your points, I really do. Every team has that 1 dominant player, but it just seems to me that number 10 on Lasalle is the whole team. What will happen if number 10 is unable to make it to a game, or is unable to score? Does lasalle have any players that can step up and produce, or take over a game. Will they struggle, or will they need to call some kids up to balance them a bit more. Having that 1 player is great, but to say that they are the best team, I'm not too sure about that. In my view, a good hockey team or nay other sports team no matter the age or level has to have players to support or simply have more than 1 player. 339 goals and 87 goals against is remarkable. Does any know how many goals number 10 scored? And where did the other goals come from. Do they have any players that can play AAA? Good luck to them in the finals. Let's see how many goals number 10 will get and if anyone else on that so-called team ca help him.

i have a hard time believing that #10 does everything on that team yes im sure hes more than just there key player but if the rest of the kids arent good how can they win againts all those teams with only one player ?or the opossing coaches arent very good ! there must be other good players on the other teams that can skate or have speed all you have to do is put 2 good players on him and let the rest of your team try to get the win :wink: cause if what you guys are saying is true that hes the only guy thats good then it shouldnt be a problem to contain him and win :idea:

WOW...I was at the regional game that they beat the Lakeshore (which is a good team)...after 2 period it was #10=6 and Lakeshore=0....I don't think any of the Lasalle players had shots on the Lakeshore goalies (or at lease less then the Lakeshore team (lot less))....so yes without that #10, Lasalle has a "good" team....not a dominant one!.....try to stop him (LOL)....I can those 8-9 year old kid stop someone that they CAN'T catch....P.S. Lasalle has other good player....but # 10 makes them....perhaps the best

I just wanted to leave a final note because I think this debate is very childish, when I first heard about this website I thought it was interesting, obviously everyone has the right to their opinion but what I do know is that none of these words mean much, the kids on this team have enjoyed their year. Who cares if this is the best team, who cares if everyone thinks that there is only 1 player at the end of the day these boys are 8-9 years old it is not yet the NHL, maybe all who doubt or people like le vrai should come out and check out their last 3 games. Saturday morning 8am Raymond borque, saturday afternoon 2 pm jacques lemaire. On a final note #10 will play aaa hockey this spring ice dragons there is 1 kid that will join him from the lions. These kids will enjoy the last part of the season. Hopefully everyone else does as well

i think i will enjoy watching this # 10 play in spring whats his name ?another thing id like to say im sure that team as a hole when they go home after the game they feel great ! cause at that age most kids arent jealous ! mind you if they miss one shift to many they might be sad and thats not right ,cause if hes that good then you dont need to play him the whole game to get good results so they should let everyone else play fairly!

In response to some of the threads posted, after all this is a forum and nothing in here is childish. I would think we are all supporters and fans of the sport of hockey. Asking or debating an issue of who has the best team is a topic that will be raised with every so called great team or player that exists. With that being said, I hope I was not misunderstood about my views on lasalle Lions. I had the great opportunity to witness number 10 in action, and to be honest with everyone he is as good as it gets. but the rest of the team, I'm sorry I am not convinced. The ice dragons, aren't they a very strong aaa team? Number 10 plays there thius summer with whom. I did not see anyone remotely close to number 10 on the lasalle team that can keep up with him. Was this player at the Lakeshore game? What number is he? If I can get back to montreal on time for the game, I would like to see it so I can come back here and say i told you so. I actually was lucky to see a few games this year at tournament in Laval and a few other games. Number 10 was who i saw the most and I think it was number 9 who play defense was average. No one on the team is really that strong. Not to say that other teams are not in the same situation, it is b/c all the attention is surrounding lasalle. Good luck to everyone, and I hope for Lasalle's sake number 10 scores

a lot.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant