Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Brick 2014

Messages recommandés

Stallions 2004 I agree about the people running this program they really need to step down....last year there was no team bonding no team unity and above all no structure, Last year there was 8 Stallions on the team and guess who trained these kids.....it wasn't IS Storm doing all the training or taking an interest in the kids......they practice together for 5 hours 2 tourneys and ship the kids to Edmonton to play teams that know what structure is.....Quebec teams have good talent but its coaching that becomes the major issues....most of our Stallions were well conditioned to play the the grueling 20 mins x 3 periods.....coaching had no clue which kid belonged where and as for our D well we were suppose to have one of the best D there , as for the goalies they did all they can as our D fell apart!

Anyways we turn the page to the next chapter and win or lose I know my kid will be treated as a hockey player and not the excuse of being there for the experience .

The experience is what you make of it, I don't doubt for a minute that these kids are all talented, but you need a Captin to drive the boat.

Every year is the same story.........and again the 2005 will be the same as the other years!!!!!!!! Maybe the coach of royals will change things....

Most of the parents that did it last year are saying the same thing so why are things not changing? Are we fools to go to this event knowing what we already know? Do the coaches tell the kids/parents what role their child will play? I don't want to waste my time and money and I know most parents even if their child makes the team may still not go. The Brick is supposed to be an unbelieveable experience but man it's a lot of money if they do the same thing as last year.

Why would you need a release? Can't you choose where to play?

Alfredsson11, the Brick teams are seperated by regions and you first have to play for your region unless your regional team decides they do not want you so they choose to either cut you or release you. Then you are allowed to go play/tryout for other teams. Every Brick team is allowed 3 import players (as long as they have a release from their region). So kids play outside of a region & therefore do do need a release but they would still count as an import on another team.

Wow. looks like quite the scam.

It's a scam because it's run extremely poorly here in Quebec. I've been getting calls at about a rate of 2 a day asking why my son wasn't at the tryouts and why he doesn't want to play for the IS Brick from parents of kids that were officially confirmed by the IS Brick. They all want to go because it's the highest level of competition at this age group, but the true elites only want to go if all the very best players are also going. Knowing the 2004's like I do, I can confirm to everyone that NOT all the very best 2004's were present at the tryouts on March 3rd. In fact there were missing at least 5-6 of the elite players that should make this team if it were run & coached properly.

My advice to everyone is to hold out and say they are not going unless there are changes starting from getting rid of the owner himself. In the past everyone has always caved and given in & the owner has won. I'd like to think the 2004's are much smarter & courageous than previous years and they will all stick together and sanction those that do decide to go under the current owner so that the current owner will give up control of the Brick license to the new owners of the league. Without players, the current owner is powerless!!!

Coup-de-Brick!!!!

Coup-de-Brick!!!!

Coup-de-Brick!!!!

Coup-de-Brick!!!!

I heard there were 5 kids confirmed after the first skate. They probably made a few grand from the skate the other day. It's too bad that some people take advantage of families.

Restont positif !!!

Moi je souhaite bonne chance a ceux qui ont été choisies!!!!!!

Ils vivront assurement une tres belle expérience

:) :) :) :)

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant