Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Brick 2014

Messages recommandés

J'ai le même Topo que toi Carey. Il serait très surprenant qu'une équipe puisse fournir autant de joueur pour le brick. Pour le reste de ton sujet..et bien Bravo, c'est de loin la réalité.

Mr. Boutin, in the 2004's I believe 90% of the players will be coming from the Stallions 2004 Team QC that will be playing in the 2003 Super this spring. They are extremely strong and they also already have 2 of their players confirmed to play with the Bulldogs Brick team. Further, they will be coached by Gaston Gingras this spring as the parents of this team won't just bye into anything the Brick IS organizers will throw at them as they seem to know exactly what they want. This team is also already registered to the invitational in Toronto which the IS Brick team is not even invited too I believe. Time will tell what will happen I guess but my assumption is that parents will have to lower their expectations if they would like to win playing for IS Brick.

Those 2 Bulldogs players will not be playing for the Stallions this Spring. Bulldogs schedule will not allow it...

Stallions 2004, Your still making try-outs with your 2004 stallions for the 2014 spring season, and your saying that your 2004 stallions Team Qc Gold and so on, will be nearly 90% of the Montreal Brick Team ! Are you part of the selection group?

I honestly believe that there is a lot of talent across Quebec and the Maritimes, and not only in your coming team. So please explain regarding your Team Quebec selection and your 90%

Top Ice, our Stallions 2004's are forming 3 teams again this year. The Stallions Team QC has already been made and will be playing in the 2003 Super category this spring. This team has added 4 of the top 2004 players from other teams (1 from IS, 1 from Gouv's, 1 from Metro CH, and 1 from 2003 D1). This team is extremely strong and have already beaten a 2003 D1 team 11-5 in an exhibition game missing 3 of their players. The core of this group have been together for over 3 yrs and this year will be coached by Gaston Gingras.

The other 2 teams being formed, which are still in tryouts are to play in the 2004 Super & 2004 Regular category.

I am not on the selection committee of the Brick and I agree with you that there is surely some talent out there other then from the Stallions. However, from my own evaluations and knowing most of the kids that were at the tryouts, I personally only saw maybe 4-5 kids that I felt were better than the kids on the Stallions 2004 Team QC on the small ice. That being said, the big ice is a complete different ball game.

Those 2 Bulldogs players will not be playing for the Stallions this Spring. Bulldogs schedule will not allow it...

We will have to wait and see what kind of schedule they come out with then.

J'ai le même Topo que toi Carey. Il serait très surprenant qu'une équipe puisse fournir autant de joueur pour le brick. Pour le reste de ton sujet..et bien Bravo, c'est de loin la réalité.

On last years Brick team there was a total of 8 or 9 Stallions that made it which came up to about 55% of the team.

That means 15 out of the 17 will be Stallions gold... Can we bet on it ?? Lolll

If you take 2 of our players away as they are already going with the Bulldogs, that would leave 15 players left. Of those 15, I can easily see 11 of them being selected. So a realistic % of players going to the Brick tourney from this team is 13/17 or 76%. However that's assuming they all accept the invitation of course. Not quite 90% however as I mentioned earlier. Let's wait and see on how the Brick selection committee evaluates everyone and I'll keep you posted on who got selected to the next round from this team.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant