Aller au contenu
Hockey Freak

Saison 2016-2017 - Pee-Wee AAA - Meilleures équipes

Messages recommandés

Ça commence à ressembler au forum de hockey ontarien...ceux qui le fréquentent vont comprendre de quoi je parle !

Mais pourquoi tant de menaces, d'arrogance et d'insultes chez les anglos? On a plusieurs débats ici, parfois on se tire la pipe ou on aimerait faire avancer des choses mais pas nécessaire d'essayer d'intimider personne sur ce site. On est sensé être des adultes responsables.

Ripit or whatever your name is...

Ever wondered what previous alumnus of the LSL regime ever felt about the game after their passage through the organization? Some I know....now in the 30's despise the game and won't let their son's play...

I did not want to intervene but you and your acolytes coming in here with your arrogance....putting french Canadians down...perhaps my comment should give you food for thought...

Pee Wee hockey players are just boys....and most of all they are human beings...

Cabotine .... or whatever your name is......

Not sure where you have interpreted that I put French Canadians down.... I'm part French Canadian #POC#....

Btw, the previous alumnus that are now in their 30's that now despise the game & don't want to let their kids play probably never made it to the big time so they are bitter to the game & probably never liked the game to begin with. How can you despise a game that you grew up playing and loving? If it's because of a bad coach then they probably were never playing at the right level because it was too competitive for them and they simply didn't have what it took to make it.

I said it in an earlier post, as you advance in competitive hockey it gets tougher & tougher and coaches/organizations look for reasons to cut players. I know in my past I've cut players for not skating into a huddle at the end of a practice.

Just as a question, from which area/hockey association are you from?

Cabotine .... or whatever your name is......

Not sure where you have interpreted that I put French Canadians down.... I'm part French Canadian #POC#....

Btw, the previous alumnus that are now in their 30's that now despise the game & don't want to let their kids play probably never made it to the big time so they are bitter to the game & probably never liked the game to begin with. How can you despise a game that you grew up playing and loving? If it's because of a bad coach then they probably were never playing at the right level because it was too competitive for them and they simply didn't have what it took to make it.

I said it in an earlier post, as you advance in competitive hockey it gets tougher & tougher and coaches/organizations look for reasons to cut players. I know in my past I've cut players for not skating into a huddle at the end of a practice.

Just as a question, from which area/hockey association are you from?

Heureux de ne pas avoir eu des parents pensants comme vous!!!  <end-of-discussion>

Bmto..... I'm not saying that my opinion is a popular one or even to agree or disagree with it, but to be an elite hockey player there are a lot of sacrifices to make & things that 95% (or higher) of the parents don't agree with or don't even understand.

Listen, if you don't understand that PK Subban can get traded from Montreal because he didn't fit the Montreal Canadiens organizational philosophy & despite being loved by a huge part of the fan base, then try to understand that there are some things that you simply don't understand when it comes to elite sports.

Bmto..... I'm not saying that my opinion is a popular one or even to agree or disagree with it, but to be an elite hockey player there are a lot of sacrifices to make & things that 95% (or higher) of the parents don't agree with or don't even understand.

Listen, if you don't understand that PK Subban can get traded from Montreal because he didn't fit the Montreal Canadiens organizational philosophy & despite being loved by a huge part of the fan base, then try to understand that there are some things that you simply don't understand when it comes to elite sports.

Vous ne comprenez pas, end-of-discussion est clair.  Acceptez donc que d'autres aient des opinions differentes au lieu de vous acharner, rabaisser les autres, vous justifier et croire que vous avez TOUJOURS raison sur TOUTE la ligne et que vous SEUL connaissez la verite.  Nous ne sommes pas tous des 'caves' pour ne pas saisir vos arguments et ne pas lire entre les lignes. <eom>

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant