Aller au contenu
Le Vrai

Best Novice A Team

Messages recommandés

Invité

I don't understand the fixation on bashing your own team. A winner team needs good players, goaler, and coaching.

I am so SURE 100% that Le Vrai = HNIC is with LIONS, LASALLE. You know alot about their stats (scores) and have assisted their games. Only a crazy fan or an upset/frustated parent will spend such energy.

Signed,

Danse with the wolves :mrgreen:

you know bastion ,this thing with the parents frustration :evil: is alot to do with hockey quebec and there famous formula :idea: but people keep defending the system :roll: of course they defend the system cause with a real formula there kids would probably not make an elite team :idea: you see because theres to many high calibre teams alot of kids arent good enough to compete, but as soon as reality kicks in and they sit on the bench :wink: everyone of those parents start screaming bloody murder :lol: so i say make up your minds and ask yourselves is it worth you going around saying my son plays for a big team while he suffers on the bench cause of your personel pride or is it time to restore hockey to what it should be :idea: and watch your kids really have fun where they truly belong :wink:

You're right. I don't know what's the fixation of bashing your own team. If you don't like the team you are on for whatever reason, you should have asked for a trade or just quit. the other option would be to speak directly to the coaches and try to find a way so that all can be happy and satisfied. Rover, you gotta be the dumbest thing walking. I made comments about the lasalle team and my opinions are simply my opinions. They keep finding a way to win, but I will not withdraw my earlier posts of that team being a 1 man team. By the way congratulations on a lucky season, and we'll see what number 10 does against us at the .....

Invité

Your son almost made the team last year, he did not make it not because of his capabilities, Matthew has a potential. He did not make it because of YOU. Many parents complained about the ''bad mouthing'' and loudness...

Thanks for the tips for this morning but we really did not need it. We can coach just fine. My only worry was to get less than (7-0), so I can brag to the lakes.... My buddy in the Jr. has a very light walk :idea: :idea: :idea:

Wolves from PDFS

For all if you all want to see a fantastic hockey game come see the final of the lasalle macdonalds tournament, lasalle vs lasalle the Jaguars have an excellent team as well and though I do not know all the players I know that the Lions will keep a close eye on #8 and #10 these guys are very good players. So come down to jacques lemaire arena 2:30 It is fitting that the season will end on this note hopefully the lions can seal the deal with the undefeated season but it will not be easy.

I guess that the lions must be excellent they ended the season 51-0 After beating a very good lasalle Jaguar team. Is there any other team that would like to play this team as they are still looking for other challenges. Unfortunately they were not allowed to go to the inter provincial because their regional final was on the same weekend as the provincials, maybe they can take on the winner of that tournament.

Félicitation a tous les petits Lions Lasalle vous avez fait l’incroyable!!!

51-0-0 WOW !!!

Des les revues que j’ai lu sur cette forum on a manque la point de hockey au complet, je suis positif si je demande au joueurs si ils on eu la fun cette saison il va tout réplique avec un grosse OUI !!! Je suis un gros amateur d’hockey et c’est malheureuse ce que les autre monde dit au propos d’une équipe des petits gars âge de 9 ans ou moine dans cette forum.

Gentlemen get a life outside of hockey.

Sin cerement,

Barracuda

Invité

I am a parent from the LaSalle Lions Novice A Team. I cannot believe that I waited this long to voice my opinion. My son had a great year... if you look at the winning stats. BUT he hardly played. I never voiced my opinion to the coaches because I was scared that my son would be penalized even more than what he was. He always seemed happy after the games, but after Sunday's game against the other LaSalle Team, he said he wished he was on the other team... atleast the other coach plays all his players. How could coaches (5 behind the bench), always play the same players. Yes, Nathaniel is a very good player... but lets be honest here. There were atleast 30 games out of the 51 that he played 8 minutes each period. No wonder why he scored 156 goals, and why we won every game. If you know hockey, and you don’t play your weak players… of course you are going to win!!! The other LaSalle Team atleast pass the puck to eachother and they learned something this year. My son on the other hand, said yesterday that he no longer wants to play hockey next year, because he is not good enough. I heard about this sight from other parents on our team, so I just wanted to send a message out there. That when it comes to a team sport... all players should play and not just the best player. I saw more heart from the LaSalle Jaguars Team than ours on Sunday. I am glad the season is over. To bad the LaSalle Association did not fix this problem a long time ago.

you know i feel for your son if thats the case ,i think its unexceptable to abuse kids to that point :twisted: talk to me that your coaches used tactics the last couple of minutes in a game and that can pass as ok but for a kid to play bench on regular routine :idea: i think they should throw the coaches out for good .you said you held yourself from speaking earlier not to punish your kid more and that was a big mistake at worst he be off the team and from what your saying he would of been better off not playing on that team.you need to speak up againts this kind of abuse againts kids cause if more and more people dont let that pass as ok ! it will be harder and harder for coaches to pull that off .in novice that should not be allowed i would say atom as well .naturally i am going by what your saying but if it is true your record to me and im sure to alot of other people is nothing to respect cause most teams played by the rules and also made the best of what they had in a fair way for everyone on the team ,and if those teams would have those stats then they desevre reconition :wink: we had a similar situation here but there was no superstars on the team and i let them have it :x yes maybe i was blackballed with the coaches but it was such an embarrisment for them that all the kids played equaly after that .do not let people get away with that and dont let these hockey bozos try to scare off either ,next time stand up for whats right and remember who your doing it for ,you KID !!!

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant