Aller au contenu
AL2003

Quels seront les clubs à surveiller ?

Messages recommandés

Wow, the two Lakeshore teams look to be divided up fairly?!?!?! Makes me want to laugh and laugh and laugh. The poor kids on the weaker team.

I don't understand minor hockey anymore,OH WAIT, its a bunch of 10 year old boys playing a GAME!!! A GAME PEOPLE. Who cares who is better and who went to the Brick, who plays Super AAA and who plays AAA and those who play every friggin day of the week and then have the nerve to say their kids are too good for the team.....explaning their lack of PERFORMANCE. I hear it all the time. My kid can't play with these kids....these kids are too weak. What a way to make the rest of your team FEEL LIKE SHIT! If you don't like city hockey and you think you are too good for it....DON'T PLAY! Last I checked, its suppose to be fun, not a competition. Elite my ass. There is always going to be the Strong and the weak....who cares.

This is the way it is here in QC. You take what you can get...and the kids that are at the bottom of the RANKING (ANOTHER JOKE) well they did not ask to be on the same team as the ELITE.....stuck there trying to keep up and trying really hard and doing not a half bad job..... and having to hear that its their fault that the SUPERSTARS are not performing.

I'm tired of it. Just have fun. Play with your friends good or bad. Play as a team. Coaches, TREAT YOUR PLAYERS with RESPECT just like you ask of them.

It's NOT about the kids anymore! Parents are living their dreams through their kids !! WAKE UP PARENTS YOUR KIDS ARE PROBABLY NOT GOING TO THE NHL. AND IF THEY DO, MORE POWER TO THEM ! NOT YOU!

You don't understand how smart lakeshore is with their developement program. Their Atome BB team is like 1 minor and 1 major. I could be wrong but just do a comparison of 1st year in each team.

Good point. Never thought of it that way. I'll see this weekend.

So your kid plays on the weaker lakeshore team? Does your last name begin with a ''B''?

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant