Aller au contenu
mctru

Michael Liambas frappe Ben Fanelli

Messages recommandés

The more you write HF, the more you prove my point, Mr President.

You certainly haven't seen this one from the same asshole.

Liambias is dangerous, he has no brain. If you really think his hit on Fanelli was OK, I hope you're not coaching any young players. If it is, you're as dangerous as he is.

Go back to your Hockey rules book and read the definition of the word Assault. After your reading and more important, your understanding of what you read, proove me that it was a legal hit. Good Luck!

Traduction

Plus tu écris Hockey Fan, plus tu confirmes ce que j'ai déjà écrit.

Tu n'as certainement pas vu cette mise en échec du même tr*ul du c*l

Liambias est dangereux, il n'a pas de cerveau. Si tu crois vraiment que son assaut sur Fanelli était OK, j'espère que tu n'entraînes pas de jeunes joueurs.

Si c'est le cas tu es aussi dangereux que lui.

Retourne lire ton livre des règlements et lis la définition du mot Assaut. Une fois que tu l'as lu, et que tu as vraiment compris, prouve moi que ce ''hit'' était légal. Bonne Chance!

hold on a minute MR MCTRU :roll: thats not the hit i saw on the first message of this subject .and of course the one you just showed me is very dirty and he should be suspended without a doubt i agree ! but this subject had a diffrent hit and thats the one i was talking about .and wether the player is dirty or not has nothing to do with giving my opinion on that hit that i saw :wink: which is a completly diffrent hit than yours my friend .but i agree with you on this one that you just showed !

en passent mr mtcru ! prend pas le monds pour des idiots ! tu montre un autre hit que etait pas sur le suject pour donnez reason a ton argument :wink: moi jai simplement dit que lautre echec etait legal et oui jai reason :roll: si le jouer est un fou cait une autre histoire complaitement , je le connait pas personellement pour savoir de lui .

Est idiot celui qui ne sait pas lire.

You certainly haven't seen this one from the same asshole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow7csCcR ... re=related

1-This was another hit from the same punk. You're wright, it is not the same hit. It is a dirty hit on the best junior player in the world last season. I put the video there to show you what kind of player Liambas really is.

2-After showing you what kind of player Liambias is, I'm writing about the first hit that you saw on the first post. You said it was legal...YOU'RE WRONG!!!

It was an assault! No matter what you think. The problem is that you do not know the rules of hockey.

3-I know it is difficult to pass from one hit to another and understand the transition in the writing. Maybe it is like the game of hockey.... too fast for you...

Liambias is dangerous, he has no brain. If you really think his hit on Fanelli was OK, I hope you're not coaching any young players. If it is, you're as dangerous as he is.

HF, I'm still waiting for your definition of ''assault'' in hockey....

If possible give me the one that is in Hockey Canada rules book.

JUste pour faire plaisir à HF, Mikel et CFL...votre ami Liambas encore en action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iCZQYCR ... xt_from=PL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5doNDB ... xt_from=PL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EakjVEIS ... PL&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMsbbYsq ... re=related

Quel beau joueur, quel style, quel talent!

Je m'excuse mctru mais sur la première c'est un très bon contact légal la deuxième je te dirais que c tardif. la troisième légale si le joueur a la rondelle mais on ne voit pas ou est la rondelle donc je te donne le bénéfice du doute et la quatrième très bonne mise en échec rien contre sa. Liambas est un joueur robuste qui frappe dure. Et la mise en échec est une sorte de talent.

listen your not normal and im starting to believe your a pussy and thats why you want hockey to be played like that .why dont you start a league of junior hockey and call it the pussy ligue and you can be the commisioner ,do me a favour stop waisting my time with your stupidity ,you want real junior hockey you have to be solid if your not stay home .and by the way most of those hits were fair play .dont bother writing to me on this subject im finished and not intrested in what you have to say !!! what are you a man or women for god sakes :roll:

un joueur qui joue physique, et puis ques que tu voulait nous montrer , qu'il donnait des mise en échec ou le but premier n'était pas de reprendre le contrôle de la rondelle? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant