Aller au contenu
mctru

Michael Liambas frappe Ben Fanelli

Messages recommandés

i saw the video of the hit it was very solid and a shame the other player got hurt .but it dosent look like an illegal hit.it was just a play that happened very fast and im not even sure that he would of had a chance to stop when the smaller guy turned around .

si le grand joueur veut comme tu dit , l'étamper dans la bande oui il peut le fair il commencera pas a chercher une autre solution pour l'arrêter en plein jeu!

si un grand joueur frappe un petit joueur avec l'épaule c'est normal qu'il recoivent le coup sur la tête mais ses toujours bien pas de la faute du grand si l'autre est petit :roll:

le grand joueur se mettra pas en petit bonome pour plaquer le petit joueur quand meme .

Beau petit commentaire insipide...Dans le cas "Fanelli", l'aggresseur, soit Liambas, mesure 5 pieds et 9 et Ben Fanelli 6 pieds et 1.

Matt d'agostini 6 pied et Andrew Ladd 6'2, Okposo 6 pied et Phaneuf 6'3. Ce n'est pas des nains contre des géants.

Comme Guy Carbonneau l'a si bien dit "essayer donc vous de jouer au hockey sans jamais regarder la rondelle".

En plus Doug Wilson un inconditionnel du jeu physique, a mentionné que le coup à la tête d'Andrew Ladd sur Matt d'agostini était un "cheap shot"

et bien pour commencer la mise en échec de liambas sur fanelli s'était un assault et je n'ai jamais été d'accord avec ce geste, ladd sur d'agostini, ladd saute en meme temps et il lève un peu le coude puis phaneuf sur okposo sur la séquence okposo se fait pousser un peu dans le dos et perd l'équilibre et son corp se retrouve pencher vers l'avant avec la tete baisser ses pas plus compliquer que sa ..

P.S dans mon intervention d'avant lorsque je parlait de grand et petit joueur je fesait plustot référence au hockey mineur.

Hockey fan, with your last post, you've just been named president of the Mikel and CFL Fan club. Congrats.

The link to the video was on the first page of this subject. In fact it was in the first post. More than that, it is what this subject is all about. It took you a while to see it!!....

Don't you think you should have see the video before writing any of your comments here?

I have another suggestion: buy the hockey Canada rules book and read it from the first page to the last. It will help you understand the game of hockey.

sorry unlike you i dont need the book to understand the game of hockey but if you see that hit as an illegal hit then you should start following another sport , he got hit hard and unfortunately got hurt ,but in juniors i think your not there to play pussy hockey like the way you would like it to be :wink: i am againts dirty players cause they dont come to play hockey but if you want to play hockey you have to play hard and if your not then you shouldnt play that sport especially in juniors ,if that boy would not have turned around last second he would not of got hurt like that and thats all there is to it .sell your bannannas to someone else cause im fed up of hearing everybody that hits hard is a bad player meanwhile thats what they need to be to get drafted . this sport is a fast and ruff sport except it my friend so we can make the right changes and our kids will be ready for it and maybe it might save them from getting hurt like what happened to that boy :idea:or do you really think the nhl will remove hitting for someone like you ,your forgetting its a billion dollar market wake up !

let me see if you understand a simple phrase ! hockey is a CONTACT sport :idea: and yes i also agree that head hunters should be chased out and not the contact :wink: yours truly the president :lol:

Petite question comme sa. Si les coups vicieux non pas diminuer depuis l'implantation du franc-jeu, est-il encore nécessaire d'en avoir un? Je pense que sa prouve juste l'inutilité de se point la.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant