Aller au contenu
Supper2004

Meldown

Messages recommandés

Bravo a toute les équipes qui joue dimanche.

Final canjr bleu- total red

LOL!!!!! You make me laugh so hard, you've been BLA BLA ing for so long that no body really cares anymore what you say or all the Ch bleu say, becuase you guys only have ONE vision....and you guys have no clue what's really going on.

i hear so much about the stallions and how good they are they were lucky to win there first game they were out played and as for the black stallions they went 0 wins and 4 loses when it comes to good teams i am sorry but they just don't got it they might of won a tournament but there was no good teams i don't want to rain on lucic parade but give other teams there do just my take on it

Bon ben y reste 4 equipes et les 4 du pool A !!!

Demi finales

Boston Jr Bruins vs Canadiens Jr bleu

Petits Nordiques vs Total Hockey

Only one vision but the right one !!!!!

i hear so much about the stallions and how good they are they were lucky to win there first game they were out played and as for the black stallions they went 0 wins and 4 loses when it comes to good teams i am sorry but they just don't got it they might of won a tournament but there was no good teams i don't want to rain on lucic parade but give other teams there do just my take on it

About the Stallions, I saw some of their games and I think they are a very good team. They have great individual skills but they seem to miss cohesion. They looked tired after only 1 period, in the games I have seen.

About Canadiens Jr Red, it is unfortunate they did not go trough. They are strong offensively but have to work hard on their defense. I agree with the post above. That said, they are part of the strong teams of the province I think.

About Stallions Black, I have seen their game against Bruins. They are not elegant but their defense kept them in the game. Nobody can say they got destroyed at the Meltdown. They have a few big and fast players. Their goalie is one of the best I have seen in 2004. They are the exact opposite of Canadiens Jr. Red. These 2 teams should put their differences aside and get together for a tournament outside Quebec this year. They would surprise many and people would stop bitching about them! From what I have seen I agree that Stallions Black does not stand a chance against top teams (CH blue, ...) unless they make big changes.

watch the game ice strom against total hockey .total hockey is in a class all by them selfes the ice strom played well and were in it after one but it total hockey r big and fast i don't think anybody will beat them .the ice storm r a very good team and all i hear is ch blue ch red stallions nordiques did the ice storm win super defi and beat the nordiques twice and the gouv selects to win so like i said in my early post give other teams there do if total hockey was not in any one of the other seven could have won but i think its a done deal

Bon ben y reste 4 equipes et les 4 du pool A !!!

Demi finales

Boston Jr Bruins vs Canadiens Jr bleu

Petits Nordiques vs Total Hockey

Only one vision but the right one !!!!!

good luck mike it will be tough but to be the best you have to beat the best

watch the game ice strom against total hockey .total hockey is in a class all by them selfes the ice strom played well and were in it after one but it total hockey r big and fast i don't think anybody will beat them .the ice storm r a very good team and all i hear is ch blue ch red stallions nordiques did the ice storm win super defi and beat the nordiques twice and the gouv selects to win so like i said in my early post give other teams there do if total hockey was not in any one of the other seven could have won but i think its a done deal

You are right. Ice Storm is a solid team. Like many teams they rely only on a handful of players and they have a great player in the net. Exactly like CH red,Stallions Gold,Nordiques,Stallions Black,Lions,Gouverneurs... Total hockey is big and fast and so should be our best teams in Quebec. There is a lot of talent in 2004 but it is spread between too many teams in AAA. Time for the consolidation into the Super AAA teams.. hopefully with the right type of players.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant