Aller au contenu
Supper2004

Meldown

Messages recommandés

Mike that is Bullshit! you and couple of others got together and wanted to boycott tournaments (because of one player)....Please I have my sources...so when you say you want to play against the best, once again that's B.S.I just exposed you!

"To be the best is to play the best" and I'm happy to say that our Stallions/Gold played the best teams in T.O and our Stallions/Black played the best in Qc....

Wow! Now thats true development.....

hey mon chum je t'ai même appelé en janvier pour savoir quels tournois tu faisais avant même que tes tournois soient inscrits sur ton site car je voulais faire les mêmes tournois que toi !!!! tu vie sur quelle planète on a discuté ensemble et je t'ai dit que j'allais peut être perdre mais que je voulais que mon équipe joue contre les meilleurs !!! Bull shit mon oeil ... Il y avait 2 équipes qui ont faits des appels pour vous boycotter et ils sont dans mon top 10 !!!! arrête de dire n'importe quoi tout le temps contre moi ça commence à être diffamatoire...

Moi ou mon organisation n'a JAMAIS demandé ce que tu prétends on termine même à King of the ring et on espère que ton gars sera là comme à Kingston

That's right you called me! to get information, why did everyone know then?why did people call me to tell me that if that player or team did the tournament, they were going to boycott...you were the only one I spoke too!answer me that MON CHUM!

again all about the stallions you guys lost to the colts boston barley beat the ice strom on the best goalie in the tournament who had a bad game and you guys know it so please stop any one of the other 7 teams could have won if thr were not here ch red would have been in i heard that in the super defi tournament that the best player in quebec played two games for the black wearing number 10 abd did not play on sunday and the black was sent home so why does he not play in the 2004 gold they were good last year this year everybody is catching up and as for beating THR not even the stallions would have lost and sorry but your rankings are wrong for this weekend

Dans le temps on j'ai reçu des appels de 2dirigeants qui voulaient te boycotter car tu avais maintenant un mix de Stallions et de Royals et ils trouvaient ça incroyable.... Ils m'ont dit qu'ils n'allaient pas aux mêmes tournois et si tu Check bien ils n'y étaient pas cette année non plus à part une équipe un tournoi alors cherche ailleurs... Et retire tes paroles mensongeres..

again all about the stallions you guys lost to the colts boston barley beat the ice strom on the best goalie in the tournament who had a bad game and you guys know it so please stop any one of the other 7 teams could have won if thr were not here ch red would have been in i heard that in the super defi tournament that the best player in quebec played two games for the black wearing number 10 abd did not play on sunday and the black was sent home so why does he not play in the 2004 gold they were good last year this year everybody is catching up and as for beating THR not even the stallions would have lost and sorry but your rankings are wrong for this weekend

LOL!HE PLAYED 3 GAMES AND HE DIDN'T PLAY SUNDAY MORNING BECAUSE HE HAD HIS FIRST COMMUION!GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND ON A TEAM THERE ARE 10-15 PLAYERS NOT JUST 1 PLAYER THAT MAKES A TEAM....AND FOR NOT PLAYING ON THE GOLD TEAM, IT'S BECAUSE THERE WERE TEAMS THAT WERE GOING TO BOYCOTT TOURNAMENTS IF HE PLAYED IN A 2 SPECFIC TOURNAMENTS...NOW YOU KNOW ALL THE FACTS...SO MY QUESTION, WHO ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND THIS NAME?

Tony

Kidhockey2004, with all due respect, you are correct that everyone is catching up. This has nothing to do with it being ''all about the Stallions''. I personally was very impressed by the Ice Storm but on a Thursday night there was other 8 year old kids that had a bad game and not only the Ice Storm goalie. The gap will continue to get closer as the years go by if you know anything about hockey. I guarantee you that a team that the CH Blue beat 20-0 in early April would only be approximately 16-0 now in early June if they played again. Further, the more teams play against each other, the more they adapt and create strategies to counter another teams strengths and the score gets closer. Next year with Super AAA coming in, hopefully some teams will merge and create even better competition because at the end of the day that's what will drive kids to push themselves to play at another level.

Je ne veux pas pointer tes défaites du tout je dis juste qu'une défaite est une défaite. On n'a jamais cherche d'excuses quand vous nous avez battu 2 fois dont une avec 37 sec à jouer et à St.-Hubert avec 2minutes... Les rouges pour être capable de me battre avaient besoin de renfort et maintenant ils ont une chance ils ont ajoutés 3 top joueurs des Stalions !!! On avait tous dit qu'à la fin on jugerait les performances alors après ma saison voici mon top 10 Québec

1- Stallions gold à cause des 2 championnats surtout St-hubert

2- Canadiens Jr bleu

3- petits Nordiques

4- ice storm black

5- Gouverneurs

6- Canadiens rouge

7- Lions Jr

8- Stallions black qui ont tenus le pointage serré contre de grosses équipes

9- kings

10- lightning

Good point on the Lightning. Them, NRJ (who played us very tough at the NRJ tourney), & the Kings AAA to me are a toss up for the final two spots in the top 10. It would have been nice to see our Stallions Gold team give your CH Jr Bleu team another chance to try and beat us Sunday morning but unfortunately it wasn't the case. Mike, aren't you adding the Stallions Gold's top goal scorer for Kingston as well? I wouldn't be surprised at all if you're adding others too. At the end of the day there's nothing wrong with that. Let the kids have fun and get used to competiting versus the best.

Good point on the Lightning. Them, NRJ (who played us very tough at the NRJ tourney), & the Kings AAA to me are a toss up for the final two spots in the top 10. It would have been nice to see our Stallions Gold team give your CH Jr Bleu team another chance to try and beat us Sunday morning but unfortunately it wasn't the case. Mike, aren't you adding the Stallions Gold's top goal scorer for Kingston as well? I wouldn't be surprised at all if you're adding others too. At the end of the day there's nothing wrong with that. Let the kids have fun and get used to competiting versus the best.

Encore une fois Ben est-ce que quelqu'un a dit que c'était pas correct ?? La saison THAAAQ est terminée et les 2tournois restants sont en version améliorée comme toutes les équipes d'ailleurs... J'ai invité 2joueurs 2 amis à venir jouer pour nous a Kingston il y a de cela déjà 2 mois !!! Un joueur des Stallions et un autre excellent des ice storm et j'aurais bien invité ton gars mais j'avais pas le goût de me faire dire non ! Tu sais que la compétition n'effraie ni moi ni mon staff on a choisi 3 tournois THAAAQ car on voulait affronter les meilleures équipes seulement ! Des notre première année car on savait que notre offensive était en or !!! Maintenant objectif 2012-2013 solidifier la défensive ! On se voit à Kingston

LOL!HE PLAYED 3 GAMES AND HE DIDN'T PLAY SUNDAY MORNING BECAUSE HE HAD HIS FIRST COMMUION!GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND ON A TEAM THERE ARE 10-15 PLAYERS NOT JUST 1 PLAYER THAT MAKES A TEAM....AND FOR NOT PLAYING ON THE GOLD TEAM, IT'S BECAUSE THERE WERE TEAMS THAT WERE GOING TO BOYCOTT TOURNAMENTS IF HE PLAYED IN A 2 SPECFIC TOURNAMENTS...NOW YOU KNOW ALL THE FACTS...SO MY QUESTION, WHO ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND THIS NAME?

Tony

i am not hiding i don't know you are but i hear a lot about you if you are all about development why have him play for the black how fare is it to the other kids on that team if he scored all of the goals in the games is that what you guys do mix between both teams or put some other kids number on with out a name to hide him who's hiding know i know black 10 is fillon not ????????

Lolll de harnais relax !!!je peux mettre les petits nordiques ex æquo si tu veux ou même en avant car j'ai beaucoup de respect pour ton club et ça a été la meilleure game du tournoi mais lâche les excuses comme le font certains ça reste que on vous a battus par la peau de fesses mais on vous a battus quand même !!!! C'est pas comment qui compte vous avez complètement dominés la première période mais après on à été dominants c'est comme ça !!!! Les Stallions m'ont battu 2fois malgré le fait que je suis persuadé qu'on est supérieur m'as tu entendu sortir des raisons ? Non ils m'ont battu. That's it that's all !!!!

Dans un 4 de 7 penses tu que tu gagnerais 4-0 ? Non et c'est pour ça qu'il y a des games... Es tu en train de dire qu'on a pas le droit d'être fier de nous ???? Si on n'avait pas score avec 5secondes à jouer on aurait perdu en demi-finale contre total hockey et vous auriez perdu en finale !!!!! Mais sais tu quoi on a perdu un seul match et ce fut la finale... Les petits nordiques que tu aimes ça ou non en ont perdus 2 !!!!

Le ice storm black vous a battu 2 fois et nous on les a battu 4-1 !!!!! Quel est le rapport entre ta demi 4-1 et la finale 7-1 ???? Lolllll www vous me faites tous capoter avec vos comparaisons boiteuses

Encore une fois Ben est-ce que quelqu'un a dit que c'était pas correct ?? La saison THAAAQ est terminée et les 2tournois restants sont en version améliorée comme toutes les équipes d'ailleurs... J'ai invité 2joueurs 2 amis à venir jouer pour nous a Kingston il y a de cela déjà 2 mois !!! Un joueur des Stallions et un autre excellent des ice storm et j'aurais bien invité ton gars mais j'avais pas le goût de me faire dire non ! Tu sais que la compétition n'effraie ni moi ni mon staff on a choisi 3 tournois THAAAQ car on voulait affronter les meilleures équipes seulement ! Des notre première année car on savait que notre offensive était en or !!! Maintenant objectif 2012-2013 solidifier la défensive ! On se voit à Kingston

How do you know that I would have said NO if you never asked?

I like how you keep putting it out there that you guys are a new team. Get over it as there have been plenty of new teams out there. I personally don't consider you guys as a new team anyhow as 95% of your players played AAA hockey last year and most of them actually won tournaments as well. A new team in my books is a team where 80-90% of the players didn't actually play any AAA hockey the previous year (teams like HST, NRJ, and the Stallions Black).

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant