Aller au contenu
Supper2004

Meldown

Messages recommandés

watch the game ice strom against total hockey .total hockey is in a class all by them selfes the ice strom played well and were in it after one but it total hockey r big and fast i don't think anybody will beat them .the ice storm r a very good team and all i hear is ch blue ch red stallions nordiques did the ice storm win super defi and beat the nordiques twice and the gouv selects to win so like i said in my early post give other teams there do if total hockey was not in any one of the other seven could have won but i think its a done deal

You are right. Ice Storm is a solid team. Like many teams they rely only on a handful of players and they have a great player in the net. Exactly like CH red,Stallions Gold,Nordiques,Stallions Black,Lions,Gouverneurs... Total hockey is big and fast and so should be our best teams in Quebec. There is a lot of talent in 2004 but it is spread between too many teams in AAA. Time for the consolidation into the Super AAA teams.. hopefully with the right type of players.

you have a point but for that to happen some parents who son does not make it know will not be happy and let's be realistic all the teams mention r very good you can not compete against teams who play all year like total hockey they r a well gel team and i diss agree all the kids who play know belong there and as four super aaa you will only get 3 teams out of all the good teams but you need not only the ones who shine you need kids who back check and for check not skate only when they get the puck all the scores get the glory

Bon ben finale predit les 2 seules equipes invaincues du tournoi s'affrontent cet apres-midi !!!

Canadiens Jr bleu VS Total Hockey red

THAT'S A FACT !!!! GO HABS GO !!!!

Une finale a Pierrefonds c'est incroyable pour notre nouveau programme... Une victoire decisive de 6-3 contre les Jr Bruins

Bon ben finale predit les 2 seules equipes invaincues du tournoi s'affrontent cet apres-midi !!!

Canadiens Jr bleu VS Total Hockey red

THAT'S A FACT !!!! GO HABS GO !!!!

Une finale a Pierrefonds c'est incroyable pour notre nouveau programme... Une victoire decisive de 6-3 contre les Jr Bruins

good luck mike they r good

congrats to the total hockey red on there win in the finals over the ch jr blue 7 1 they rare a very good team good job mike well done they played the three best teams in the playoffs and won top five teams in the tournament total hockey ch blue nordiques brunis ice storm

congrats to the total hockey red on there win in the finals over the ch jr blue 7 1 they rare a very good team good job mike well done they played the three best teams in the playoffs and won top five teams in the tournament total hockey ch blue nordiques brunis ice storm

Quelle belle fin de semaine !!!! 2–1 jusqu'à la fin de première nous avions autant de chances de marquer mais en deuxième ils nous ont servi un leçon de hockey en bonne et due forme !!!!!

La saison THAAAQ est terminée et non nous n'avons pas gagne de tournoi mais j'espère que plus personne (même les plus tordus) n'oseront remettre le talent de notre Équipe en question !!!! 2 finales à St-Hubert et Pierrefonds et une demi à Québec pour un club qui est forme depuis janvier BRAVO encore !!!!!

Bravo à tous nos canadiens Jr Bleu. Merci pour l'expérience que vous m'avez offert comme entraîneur. Les jeunes ont performés en champion. Le tournoi est un super de beau tournoi avec du talent immense chez les 2004.

Nos petits Canadiens Jr Bleu ont performés contre d'excellentes équipes tels que les Boston Junior Bruins a deux reprises, les Knights du New Hampshire, les Petits Nordiques (Wow... tout un match et une ambiance délirante dans les gradins, en fait je crois que c'était le match du tournoi, soit pour l'ancienne rivalité).

Bravo aux entraîneurs, non seulement ceux du Canadiens Jr Bleu, mais tous ceux que j'ai affrontés ce week-end, ils sont qualifiés et gentilhomme.

La finale, et bien nous avons rivalisé la moitié du match et on a manqué de gaz. Total Red est gros, rapide, intense, physique, travail en équipe, jeu de passe de haut niveau, bref ils sont excellents. Le programme de Total Red est équilibré et un bon exemple. Bravo pour votre championnat.

Enfin, bravo encore au Canadiens Jr Bleu 2004 pour avoir atteint la finale au MONTREAL MELTDOWN. Nous avons mérité cet honneur!

Go Canadiens Go!

mes prédictions pour dimanche au meltdown

LOL....TOO BAD YOU'LL LOSE IN THE SEMIS...IT WAS A GOOD RUN FOR YOUR YEAR...

I IMPRESSED WITH YOU 20 MILLION GOALS FOR BUT NO THAAAQ CUPS TO SHOW FOR IT LOL!

STALLIONS GOLD 2 CUPS IN THE THAAAQ

STALLIONS BLACK 1 CUP IN THE THAAAQ

WOW! STALLIONS BOYS ARE CLEANING HOUSE IN THE 2004 FROM WHAT I SEE!!!!

Lollll (tony) comme dirait mon fils!!!!

Dans tes dents ou si tu aimes mieux !!! In your tooth !!!!

I was happy to hear that a Quebec team was in the final, to be honest with all you guys...

But when a Heard that it was a good final, I'm sorry to be beaten 7-1 is not a good final

SORRY! guys be honest with yourselves 3-2...4-2 is a good final but 7-1 it is a killing and that's with running time...anyways I'm really happy to hear there was a Qc team in the final.

Stallions/Gold lost 4-0 in Toronto vs Total Hockey, and it's not becuase it's Stallions Gold, it's because Toronto is the best competition to be in....Stallions/Titans program is based on High level elite program that goes to Toronto to play against competition such THR...that team will be the Brick Team for the 2004s...so guys all the BS about scoring goals and about who is going Super goes out the window when you look at a team like THR with that much calibre....

And there are others such Top Gun, Mad Dogs and Pro Hockey....I was in T.O this weekend and 2004 is way more advanced than us in delevopment.

When you compare 6m people vs 2m people they have a bigger pick of the litter..

Congrats to both teams in making the finals

With Best Regards,

Tony

mes prédictions pour dimanche au meltdown

LOL....TOO BAD YOU'LL LOSE IN THE SEMIS...IT WAS A GOOD RUN FOR YOUR YEAR...

I IMPRESSED WITH YOU 20 MILLION GOALS FOR BUT NO THAAAQ CUPS TO SHOW FOR IT LOL!

STALLIONS GOLD 2 CUPS IN THE THAAAQ

STALLIONS BLACK 1 CUP IN THE THAAAQ

WOW! STALLIONS BOYS ARE CLEANING HOUSE IN THE 2004 FROM WHAT I SEE!!!!

Lollll (tony) comme dirait mon fils!!!!

Dans tes dents ou si tu aimes mieux !!! In your tooth !!!!

Yes! I agree you guys really got it in the teeth 7-1 WOW!!!!Please stop with your BS...

tu as raison Tony le niveau de hockey de total red est de loin supérieur et en avance sur le notre mais Boston venaient aussi pour gagner et ils ont été battus par 2 équipes du Québec quand même ... Pro hockey était pas de calibre supérieur... Comment pouvons nous monter le niveau de hockey pour les atteindre ??? Et relaxe un peu avec tes Stallions gold ils ont absolument rien cassés en fin de semaine tu as de très bons éléments mais loin d'un brick encore selon moi... Pour le brick ça prend les meilleurs des meilleurs et l'édition actuelle en contient peut être 4 selon moi

Le Canadien Jr bleu a un super team de monté pour King of the ring et pour être honnête je m'interroge à savoir si on pourra faire de quoi ... et espérer les battre...

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant