Aller au contenu
carey price

Kings of the Ring pour Brick 2004!

Messages recommandés

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Kidhockey, if you are referring to the 2003 Brick team you might want to be aware that the are considered to be the best players from Eastern Canada & Quebec that were chosen by the Brick owners. Our KOTR team was not chosen by those same people. The reality of the situation is that our region is at a disadvantage because they don't play or practice together all year like those other teams.

That being said, the 2004's will learn from their past mistakes and we are currently setting up a 1.5 hour practice every Sunday morning (6:30-8:00 am) at Complex Guimond (big ice) starting in September to April of the best 20-26 players born in 2004 to help prepare for the eventual Brick tryouts. If you think you son/daughter belongs in that group despite not being chosen as part of this KOTR team, please email me at bvidicek@yahoo.com

Bengi

That being said, the 2004's will learn from their past mistakes and we are currently setting up a 1.5 hour practice every Sunday morning (6:30-8:00 am) at Complex Guimond (big ice) starting in September to April of the best 20-26 players born in 2004 to help prepare for the eventual Brick tryouts. If you think you son/daughter belongs in that group despite not being chosen as part of this KOTR team, please email me at bvidicek@yahoo.com

Bengi

Il y a une raison pour cela. Pour votre info les clubs de hockey de printemps ne peuvent pratiquer durant la saison hivernale, autre que durant les vacances de Noel et la semaine de relâche, car c'est en conflit avec les horaires du hockey de saison. Les coachs atome BB ne seront pas contents! L'idée n'est pas de gagner le Brick à tout prix, la victoire/défaite dépend de bien d'autres facteurs, mais le talent est là pour faire 2 excellentes équipes 2004 de mon opinion.

Maskoutain , étant moi même Coach Atome BB , je te dirais que l horaire n est pas si pire de 6:30 a 8:00 souvent les match Atome BB

sont en début d après midi ou  midi  la ou j ai un bémol ses lors des Tournoi ou les séries la sa vas plus me fatiguer un peu

mais tu ne peut pas empêcher les jeunes de jouer , je les vécu l an passée j avais des jeunes qui avait du Power Skating a Guimond a 8:00 et il venait a notre match apres pour le BB et j en avait qui pratiquais avec les Clinique AAA et venait après . le problème ses souvent que l on pense que pck il sont jeunes il ne sont pas fatigué ERREUR !!!! j ia discuté avec beaucoup mais alors beaucoup d, Ex Pro ou Entraineur Junior et autres et a 90 % du temps le meme chose ........ SA PREND DES BREAKS DE AU MOINS 4-6 SEMAINE PAR ANNÉE !!!!!

le danger est soit que le jeunes aussi passionnée soit il décroche ou les blessures recurrente arrive même en bas âge la preuve quand tu deviens brûlée comme adulte de ton travail tu est moins concentrée, le niveau d erreur augmente !! alors que pour des joueurs de hockey et bien pas de concentration , moins alerte au niveau des reflexes , etc..... alors la tu te blesse ou ton corps réagit genoux fragile , cheville etc.... bien sur plein de gens vont dire que ses bon pour le développement alors pourquoi des athlete Olympiques s entraine de 5-6 fois semaine pendant un laps de temps et ensuite 2 semaine de congé ... stretch d entrainement .. 2 semaine de congé ses pour faire reposer la machine !!!!! je ne suis pas medecin mais je ne fait que mentionne des discussions que j ai eue avec des gens de hockey et ah oui mon voisin a fait Equipe National de Water Polo a ....16 ans et elu Athelete de l année et il a abandonne un matin apres 20 ans d entrainement !!!!!! raison ........................ aucune exception de ECOEURITE AIGUE !!! pourtant il a voyage partout Japon , Cuba, Allemagne etc mais le corps ne voulait plus !!!! alors faite attention lorsque vous poussez des jeunes de  8-9 ans bonne journee et ce commentaire na rien de scientifique !!!!!

Mais pour les matchs au calendrier de saison qui se déroulent dimanche entre 10:00 et midi, les tournois et séries, des conflits inévitables avec le voyagement. On parle d'une équipe de joueurs à la grandeur du Québec, pas une équipe locale. À 4 fois semaine, je pense que les jeunes de 9-10 ans en ont assez au niveau atome double lettres de septembre à mars, mais cela est une autre discussion. En plus l'hiver il y a d'autres sports que beaucoup font en plus (le ski, etc...). Peu importe, ce sera le problème des 17 joueurs concernés!

Maskoutain2003, these practices are not team practices but more training session run by a paid trainer so it's totally allowed and we are not breaking any hockey QC rules. They are just like any other power skating clinics that you pay for during the year. If you don't agree with it for whatever reason that's totally your choice as nobody is forcing you or anyone else to do them.

As for winning the Brick at all cost.... well that's again your opinion. My opinion is that if I'm going to spend over $7000, I want to make sure that I go there to have a chance at winning it to enhance the experience and to do something that no other Quebec Brick team has ever done. Everyone in the past have sat on the sidelines and waited for the Brick organizers to do something.... the results have been obvious. The Stallions organization is trying to take the bull by the horns a little bit and trying a different approach.

If you think the talent is there to make another team I highly encourage you to take the bull by the horns yourself and put a 2nd team together. My opinion is that there is a big drop in talent after the top 20-26 kids are chosen, especially at the defense position. However I do agree with you that the 2004 crop is very talented compared to other provinces and regions.

My opinion is that if I'm going to spend over $7000, I want to make sure that I go there to have a chance at winning

JE PARTAGE LE M^ÊME OPINION 

Après le Brick qui a pas levé  encore une fois et ce avec la meilleur équipe du Quebec présente au Brick  :cry:  je vais vous donnez mon analyse!  encore une fois malgré mes forte suggestions  on a répété quelques erreurs que tu ne peut te permettre pour le Brick!  j'y reviens après la final

en passant le Quebec a pu aucune chance de participé au séries gagne ou perd ils finiront 5eme ou 6eme 

My opinion is that if I'm going to spend over $7000, I want to make sure that I go there to have a chance at winning

JE PARTAGE LE M^ÊME OPINION 

Après le Brick qui a pas levé  encore une fois et ce avec la meilleur équipe du Quebec présente au Brick  :cry:  je vais vous donnez mon analyse!  encore une fois malgré mes forte suggestions  on a répété quelques erreurs que tu ne peut te permettre pour le Brick!  j'y reviens après la final

en passant le Quebec a pu aucune chance de participé au séries gagne ou perd ils finiront 5eme ou 6eme 

Maskoutain2003, these practices are not team practices but more training session run by a paid trainer so it's totally allowed and we are not breaking any hockey QC rules. They are just like any other power skating clinics that you pay for during the year. If you don't agree with it for whatever reason that's totally your choice as nobody is forcing you or anyone else to do them.

As for winning the Brick at all cost.... well that's again your opinion. My opinion is that if I'm going to spend over $7000, I want to make sure that I go there to have a chance at winning it to enhance the experience and to do something that no other Quebec Brick team has ever done. Everyone in the past have sat on the sidelines and waited for the Brick organizers to do something.... the results have been obvious. The Stallions organization is trying to take the bull by the horns a little bit and trying a different approach.

If you think the talent is there to make another team I highly encourage you to take the bull by the horns yourself and put a 2nd team together. My opinion is that there is a big drop in talent after the top 20-26 kids are chosen, especially at the defense position. However I do agree with you that the 2004 crop is very talented compared to other provinces and regions.

In my opinion:

1. If you are investing that much time and money and do all these sacrifices with practices and traveling you want to have the best chance to win as well. Kids have lots of fun when they play the sport they like but the most fun they have is when they win and there is nothing wrong in trying to do just that.

1. You have to have the best available talent on the roster but to win with talent alone is not enough (not even close). It is much more important to have a team that plays as a team and has the team chemistry and that’s why it is so important to get these kids to practice and play together as much as possible and what stallions2004 is doing is crucially important. Building a great team takes a long time.

Quebec is already a step behind Toronto teams since their kids not only play together on the spring teams but they also play together on top level winter teams as well and that is a huge advantage when you build a winning team. Take a look at 2004 Pro Hockey team or 2002 Toronto Bulldog team that are far above anybody else in their age categories. The only reason they are ahead is because of the way they play the game as a unit and as a team. No puck hogging and individual plays on these teams even though they got excellent and very talented players who could go end to end most of the time. To have such a unit that moves the puck very well and plays the team concept, besides good coaching, you need time to build it and develop it. It doesn’t come automatically by putting the best talent together.

Having the best available talent on the roster is just very first step. You can have the best flour and best cheese in the world but to make a great pizza you need much more than that. On the other hand, with the bad ingredients you will never make a great pizza regardless of what you do with it and how much effort and hard work you invest in making it.

Fortunately, from what I’ve seen these past 2 years, the Quebec 2004 kids are loaded with a great talent and with the right selection and right process and right coaching Quebec Brick 2014 team will be very competitive and have a good chance as anybody else to win it all.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant