Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Brick 2014 Officially Started/Results

Messages recommandés

Bulldogs don't have it easy against Boston Bruins Jr after 2 periods (tie 1-1), so nothing is impossible for Montreal vs. Bulldogs tomorrow but the Toronto Bulldogs sounds to be the best team at this tournament.

Oui good luck jean francois la ligne à laStarza est tu trop forte ce soir

On dirait que l'équipe a été soupé au McDo après leur victoire de 10-1! :)  Il faut donner le crédit à Boston qui a joué avec plus d'intensité après 2 périodes de mon avis.

Malheureusement pour Montréal, Toronto Bulldogs ont eu leur leçon contre Boston même s'il ont gagné en prolongation. Ça ne sera pas facile pour Montréal demain car Bulldogs vont vouloir rebondir comme toute équipe qui a eu chaud!

Bulldogs win 4-3 vs Boston in OT. Bulldogs tied the game very late with their goalie pulled. Nice to see 2 Stallions in on the game winner in OT. Also a good effort for the Bulldogs as it was their 2nd game of the day and Boston's first.

I cannot wait to see the result of the Bulldogs vs IS game tomorrow as that could determine who finishes in first place potentionally.

Good luck to both teams!!!

Remember it's very tough playing your 2nd game of the day vs a fresh team.... especially vs a fresh Brick team where there are never any easy games. I thought the Bulldogs showed lots of character in the OT comeback win. Not easy, but Boston has also proven they can beat anyone.

What a game.... Bulldogs comeback to beat the Ice Storm 4-3 in 2OT. The Bulldogs tied the game with about a minute left on the power play. The IS played a very good collective game and almost pulled it off. Hats off to both teams, best of luck with rest of the games in the tourney. I'm not sure if it's the top 3 or top 4 that advance but I think both teams have a very good chance of advancing to the next round. Bulldogs I believe are already in if it's top 3 but the IS must win at least one more I believe if it's top 3.

EXCELLENTE partie le Quebec a été supérieur au Bulldogs selon moi mais les 2 equipes ont jouer quand meme toute un match bravo au Bulldogs d apres tout les match que j ai pu voir si tout les Quebecois auraient été avec le Quebec le Quebec serait l equipe a battre et probablement la première equipe a gagner le Brick ceci dit je crois au chance du Quebec de gagner cette année 

Question comme ça.. pourquoi un jeune décide d'aller jouer avec Toronto ?  Surtout qu'il jouait avec Montréal l'an passé.  Je ne connais pas le dossier mais j'espère que ce n'est pas seulement pour donner au jeune une chance de gagner !!!!

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant